108 posts
Thanks Meter: 10

By splotz, Senior Member on 5th September 2012, 01:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th March 2014, 03:11 PM |#1951  
Thanks Meter: 756

Donate to Me
More
@MarlinFF: Tapping on a recording so it opens and displays the controls means internally that the recording is opened and its replay is paused, so that clicking on the `play´ icon directly starts replay.

How about temporarily hiding the recordings? This would avoid accidental tapping and also increase the size of the displayed notebook content?
7th March 2014, 04:19 PM |#1952  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
notebook board
Hello Acadoid,

Thx for the great app, still very happy with it.
I lately though have a strange issue with the notebook board appearance. I set it to Normal-Display first page, and uncheck dont display notebook label. It then shows correctly the first page for all notebooks, but it shows only notebook labels for some files. When I check it, all notebook labels (correctly) are not shown. When I uncheck it again, it still shows only notebook labels for some (the same) files again.
I've been playing around with foldersync lately for creating central backups and did some restore tests too, that might have to something with it? Everything else works great. Mayby got a clue what went wrong and how to fix it? T.i.a.

Grt.
Gert
7th March 2014, 05:22 PM |#1953  

Donate to Me
More
@gertgertgert: Have you set the appearance for the notebook covers in the notebook settings? You can access that by long-clicking on the notebook cover in the notebook settings.
7th March 2014, 06:17 PM |#1954  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acadoid

@gertgertgert: Have you set the appearance for the notebook covers in the notebook settings? You can access that by long-clicking on the notebook cover in the notebook settings.

That did the trick. I didn't know the global setting could be overruled per notebook. Thx a lot and keep up the great work!
7th March 2014, 06:26 PM |#1955  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Has anyone noticed that drawing right on the left edge of the screen is erratic? The lines you draw become inaccurate compared to the rest of the digitizer area when in lecture notes. It seems to be a hardware problem to me and I think I remember seeing a thread or two about it awhile ago but I've never read any posts in this thread of people having the issue which makes me think maybe I'm just missing a setting somewhere. I've tried the various filters but none of them seem to help.
7th March 2014, 06:35 PM |#1956  
Thanks Meter: 842

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer155

Has anyone noticed that drawing right on the left edge of the screen is erratic? The lines you draw become inaccurate compared to the rest of the digitizer area when in lecture notes. It seems to be a hardware problem to me and I think I remember seeing a thread or two about it awhile ago but I've never read any posts in this thread of people having the issue which makes me think maybe I'm just missing a setting somewhere. I've tried the various filters but none of them seem to help.

Yes, AFAIK all Galaxy Note 10.1's suffer from this (although I haven't heard anything about the newer model.)

I just zoom the page out slightly so that it doesn't extend to the sides of the screen and I'm not tempted to try to write there. The page stops just before the weirdness starts occuring.
The Following User Says Thank You to claytonjn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift claytonjn Ad-Free
8th March 2014, 12:03 AM |#1957  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 116

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acadoid

@MarlinFF: Tapping on a recording so it opens and displays the controls means internally that the recording is opened and its replay is paused, so that clicking on the `play´ icon directly starts replay.

How about temporarily hiding the recordings? This would avoid accidental tapping and also increase the size of the displayed notebook content?

I guess I should be doing that all along. The reason why I leave them open and kind of enlarged is so I can scroll through the recording easily at a whim. It is harder when there are less step sizes. It's been my only pet peeve when it comes to listening to lectures.
8th March 2014, 12:33 PM |#1958  

Donate to Me
More
@MarlinFF: My point was to automatically hide the recordings once the replay has started.
8th March 2014, 09:14 PM |#1959  
Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 116

Donate to Me
More
Maybe a change on the recording playback screen if so? https://www.dropbox.com/s/cghi9n3mmh...8-13-11-42.png Also a button to hide/show the recording playback list? Also those << and >> would be next and previous file. The whole toolbar isn't really utilized while a recording is played which is why I'm suggesting it be used to display the play, time slider, etc
The Following User Says Thank You to MarlinFF For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MarlinFF Ad-Free
9th March 2014, 01:40 PM |#1960  

Donate to Me
More
@MarlinFF: Interesting idea.
9th March 2014, 03:34 PM |#1961  
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Hi acadoid

Could you add the possibility to hide the currently selected layer? So far from what I understand I can hide any layer but the currently selected. Could you change that?

Lucas
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)