Lastest version also has the ability to upload PDF files to any folder in Skydrive.
To open PDF files directly from office hub, you Adobe Reader app should have root access.
Updated for better compatibility with Adobe Reader 10.1.
Ability to pin a PDF document to start screen!
Thanks to the WP7 Root Tools and the DllImport Project by fiinix00.
Updated in V1.3.4 19-Sep-2012
Added a small notification when the user navigating to Skydrive page without selecting any file.
Forgot to update the version number in the 'About' page of the app. It still reads 1.3.1.
Updated in V1.3.3 18-Sep-2012
Tap the page title, i.e., 'documents', to select all files. Tap again to select none.
Updated in V1.3.1 18-Sep-2012
1. Batch upload to Skydrive.
Previously was using BackgroundUploadAsync, which by default only works if the phone is connected to external power and I could not find a way to change that. Now it is using the 'foreground' UploadAsync, which means you have to wait unitl the upload is finished. However it does work as long as your phone has internet connection.
2. Added rename file option.
Updated in V1.3 16-Sep-2012
1. Batch upload to Skydrive. However this can not be done in background. If you leave the app only the file that is being uploaded will be completed the rest in the q will be left in the app's isolated storage. You will get a notice when you reload the app. It is better to upload a single file each time.
2. You can chose any folder in your Skydrive, or create a new folder.
3. Option to delete both Adobe Reader's copy and Office Hub's copy of the same file.
Updated in V1.2.1 16-Sep-2012
1. check root status on navigation to the app and notify the user if root access if not granted.
2. Fixed the bug in cleaning up duplicated files. Thanks to contable for pointing out this.
Updated in V1.2 15-Sep-2012
1. Batch operation for 'move' and 'delete'
2. Clean up duplicated files generated by Adobe Reader. Could not stop it from making copies but can detect and delete them.
3. Quick access to Office hub. When the files are copied to office hub, a toast notification will appear. Tap on the toast to go directly to office hub.
Hi all, than you for testing. I will investigate all the issues you have found and see if I can solve them. I have only an HTC Titan and it works as expected.
For those whom cannot open PDF files from office hub, have tried to grant root access to Adobe Reader?