Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

HTC Rezound Help Thread

6,486 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,110

By acejavelin, Recognized Contributor on 30th August 2012, 01:33 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
HTC REZOUND HELP THREAD

This thread was created for the sole purpose to help any and all in need of assistance with their Rezound be it bricking, rooting, etc. Any question you may have related to your Rezound can be posted here whether you feel it is dumb or not. This thread is to be a source of answers and I DO tolerate repeated questions. I want this to be a friendly environment with full intent on helping anyone within the Rezound community. I do not tolerate flaming or trolling of any kind and I will see to it personally that such offenders will be removed/banned from this thread.

So you are here for answers? We are here to help!

Our Rezound community is full of well educated individuals who are more than happy to assist you with any Rezound objective you wish to accomplish. You need only ask. Keep in mind that asking within the thread allows everyone to see your question where as sending a pm limits you to the knowledge of one specific individual.

When you have questions about anything, one of us is bound to have an answer. We help people no matter the question, status, or experience.

The only stupid question, is a question that is not asked.

This OP will be modified over time to include FAQ's and links to other helpful materials.

-Neo

One on One Live Support
The following member/s have offered their 1 on 1 live support for any questions or needs you may have:

GTALK/Email
AshtonTS - ashtonts208@gmail.com

Looking for custom made HBOOTS? Look here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1853871

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to acejavelin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift acejavelin Ad-Free

6th September 2012, 07:46 AM |#2  
Flag bensalem, pa
Thanks Meter: 228

More
I'm also here to help. pm me for my gtalk account
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dyetheskin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dyetheskin Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 08:13 AM |#3  
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 978

Donate to Me
More
See, this is how it is supposed to be. Just spent about 20 minutes with the op, holding my hand through setting up system tuner pro while he's helping 2 others on gtalk at the same time. I'm glad to see that, like myself, others are still willing to help people out. Huge thanks bro.

We're not as evil on the rezound forum as people think, we are just misunderstood

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silverxbv2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift silverxbv2 Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 12:36 PM |#4  
Flag Greater Hartford Area, CT
Thanks Meter: 294

More
I have a gtalk too.

Maybe you should make a list of people that are available to consult and have it stickied so people go there first instead of posting another thread. It's probably faster to get help from someone in gtalk anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to Po1soNNN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Po1soNNN Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 01:44 PM |#5  
Flag bensalem, pa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po1soNNN

I have a gtalk too.

Maybe you should make a list of people that are available to consult and have it stickied so people go there first instead of posting another thread. It's probably faster to get help from someone in gtalk anyway.

a lot faster especially while on a PC at same time to send links,screens and files
The Following User Says Thank You to dyetheskin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dyetheskin Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 01:55 PM |#6  
Flag Greater Hartford Area, CT
Thanks Meter: 294

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyetheskin

a lot faster especially while on a PC at same time to send links,screens and files

We should try it. I know there are tons of smart people that would love to help out if we made like a Rezound Geek Squad or Rezound Tech Support or something like that haha
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Po1soNNN For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Po1soNNN Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 02:05 PM |#7  
Flag bensalem, pa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po1soNNN

We should try it. I know there are tons of smart people that would love to help out if we made like a Rezound Geek Squad or Rezound Tech Support or something like that haha

hey now I had that secret first lol :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dyetheskin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dyetheskin Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 02:19 PM |#8  
Flag Bayamon
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Hey sign me up guys I like helping too
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kratz17 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kratz17 Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 03:30 PM |#9  
Forum Moderator
Flag Northern California
Thanks Meter: 4,639

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apophis9283

I decided to make a post as I was having a flood of people requesting help so..........

1) I don't mind helping people, I love helping but please understand I have things I need to do
2) I am really good at helping people, As there are many roms, tweaks, settings, I cannot know everything about every rom, tweak and settings
3) I only help over Gtalk, Its quicker and it saves space on the XDA servers.
4)My Gtalk status is a good indication whether I am able to help.
5)My Gtalk is steaven.android@gmail.com

I am happy to help out as much as I can. If its something that might take awhile, let me know. We can plan a certain time to do it.

That is all, I am ending my rant now.

Edit: If for some reason I am not available dyetheskin is willing to help, please respect him the same way. PM him for his gtalk acct.

You are one of the last good members willing to give up you personal time for others. thank you for helping the community.
The Following User Says Thank You to SynisterWolf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SynisterWolf Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 04:03 PM |#10  
Flag Central NJ
Thanks Meter: 3,134

More
please don't PM me for help, thank you.

i mean uh what?
The Following User Says Thank You to jayochs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayochs Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 04:58 PM |#11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in the static of the Universe
Thanks Meter: 11,052

Donate to Me
More
Look, this is not what I meant by posting this thread. I can't in good faith just let anyone start giving help to other. I had a similar case a while back where someone else told the person to relock the bootloader and he had an eng Hboot. I am sorry, this is not meant to be a sign up list or anything like that. I have interacted with dyetheskin before and have seen his abilities. I am asking that people please not post here unless it is a request for help or you have a quick question.
The Following User Says Thank You to apophis9283 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apophis9283 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#blameant, assistance

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)