my P990 is not in emergency mode

10 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By victor__trejo, Junior Member on 6th September 2012, 05:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
my P990 is not in emergency mode

I turn off my phone I remove the battery preciono vol - and plug the USB into the computer and does not go into recovery mode lg logo goes quickly and restarts again and again


HELP!!
6th September 2012, 05:30 PM |#2  
bliizzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor__trejo

my P990 is not in emergency mode

I turn off my phone I remove the battery preciono vol - and plug the USB into the computer and does not go into recovery mode lg logo goes quickly and restarts again and again


HELP!!

What exactly do u wanna do flash stock or what

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bliizzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bliizzz Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 05:59 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
s
Quote:
Originally Posted by bliizzz

What exactly do u wanna do flash stock or what

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda app-developers app

install a rom or whatever work had installed MIUI 2.3, perhaps the same rom vuelba thing is to try putting on the update of ics of SU660 SmartFlash right through and now enters the cell enters recovery or not
6th September 2012, 06:07 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
want to go into emergency mode to install an original rom and then install a custom rom, but does not go into emergency mode
6th September 2012, 06:46 PM |#5  
bliizzz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 184
 
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1715272
to enter into nvflash mode remove the battery,
then hold both vol up and down and immediately plugin the usb while holding(MAIN USB PORT)
the lg logo will appear and then the screen will go black. on your windows pc it will prompt for apx drivers, manually install drivers and then follow the above

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1229407
even this works
The Following User Says Thank You to bliizzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bliizzz Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 08:58 PM |#6  
Rayman96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warszawa, Poland
Thanks Meter: 327
 
Donate to Me
More
maybe because vol - does nothing.

to enter your "emergency", officlal called APX mode, press VOL UP, then it will work (with/without battery - depending on phone).
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayman96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rayman96 Ad-Free
6th September 2012, 09:06 PM |#7  
TrymHansen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 966
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayman96

maybe because vol - does nothing.

to enter your "emergency", officlal called APX mode, press VOL UP, then it will work (with/without battery - depending on phone).

Eh?

Vol-DOWN + plugin = Smartflash.
BOTH Volume buttons + plugin = APX.

Vol-UP + plugin = nothing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrymHansen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrymHansen Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 06:26 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs down :(
does not work any of your recommendations if you simply crush vol - and plug the cel to the compu only restarts my cel. if crushed vol + / vol - simultaneously and connect my phone rings in the compu as it turns reconose but not P990 screen and flash Smarth neither detected
7th September 2012, 01:00 PM |#9  
TrymHansen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 966
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor__trejo

does not work any of your recommendations if you simply crush vol - and plug the cel to the compu only restarts my cel. if crushed vol + / vol - simultaneously and connect my phone rings in the compu as it turns reconose but not P990 screen and flash Smarth neither detected

When you use both volume-buttons and connect usb, your phone enters APX-mode (==NVFlash mode.) Go to the following link:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/335474-2...6062-15032011/
The Following User Says Thank You to TrymHansen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TrymHansen Ad-Free
7th September 2012, 07:37 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up thanks
My phone its working now. Thanks every body

With NVFLASH
9th September 2012, 12:08 AM |#11  
SuperSkill's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kristiansand
Thanks Meter: 1,159
 
More
Nice, but what did you achieve by doing the nvflash? Unless you flash a pre rooted rom for nvflash you end up with a newer or older official LG rom. As you know nvflash you should flash the rom by Homero. Then you get cwm (custom recovery), root and the ability to flash whatever you want
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes