[DEV][ROM] MIUI Jelly for Galaxy R [BOOTS]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI JELLY FOR GALAXY RRRR!!!

MIUI-v4-ICS-HTC-Desire-S.png

Unofficial Port Of MIUI V4:silly:​
    ALPHA
    Based on ADAMS CM10
    What does this Rom contain?
    *Jelly Bean 4.1.1 android.
    *MIUI Jelly 2.8.24
    *Tweak options.
    *Three Way Reboot Option ( Includes HOT boOt).
    *A lot of MIUI tweaks
    *Many more coming!

What Are the Bugs?
    *Almost all Not working
    *Cm10 Bugs

Installation section

a) Download Rom-(Please Check #3rd post)
    b)Place the ROM on Your Sd-card
    c)Reboot into recovery.
    d)Wipe CACHE and Wipe Data(Factory Reset)
    e)Flash the Downloaded ROM
    f)Reboot!

For Screenshots Check #2nd Post

Thanks--
    ADAM!!!--CM10
    hors_sergio - tester
    Paraj-tester
    Here's the post weekend update

I tried fixing the errors but it was all a big mess with conflicts between 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 services and framework. The result - I learnt that there are no easy shortcuts in life:D:D

So I had to fix all 99 rejects + some more Smali codes by hand on Sunday. After a few initial hickups now the Miui apps open and run fine. So we are very near to a usable build now. Wish I had more time yesterday :)

There are still a lot of issues to fix but at least the build is much more stable now. I'll see if I can find some time to work on weekdays but I cannot promise anything.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app
    @All

Guys, I was trying to build from scratch and managed to get Miui [ICS patchrom] to boot over the weekend.

The good:
    Everything including network, camera, data, wifi seems to be working. So if all goes well those screenshot will be running on our Galaxy R very soon.

The bad:
    I am getting too many errors right now and all Miui apps are not working including phone and messaging. So its practically unusable as of now.

The ugly:
    I extacted all files from scratch, patched it with miui patch utility. But the utility is for ICS 4.0.1 -> ICS 4.0.3. So i got many reject files. I fixed some which were easy but ended up replacing a lot of files from i9100 4.0.3 github. I have already solved a lot of conflicts for it to boot. But a lot are still pending. The problem is I cannot devote much time during weekdays because of my office work so I will have to wait for weekend again :(

But I really hope that its fixable now and we can have a fully functional MIUI soon.

@Ronak: Buddy I was thinking maybe you can help me with this, since you have experience with Miui. I am almost a noob and still learning.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Disclaimer-These screenshots are from my other device build, Even Galaxy R will have all these once Cm10 becomes stable!!.
    OK I have to gather resources first. Today I'll start working on it and give diwali surprise to you all.