CM10 ParanoidAndroid Hackfest JB alpha builds
Okay guys, as promised I opened up a new thread for the PA builds.
You have to read Post 1 and Post 2 if you want to use this ROM.
If you don't have time for that, use this quick solution.
- This ROM wouldn't exist without the great work from benee and pastime1971 on CM10 hackfest
- molesarecoming & D4rKn3sSyS for creating ParanoidAndroid
- Ricardo Cerqueira for getting CM9 on our phone and being a great device maintainer
- Thanks to goo.im, Korumera and vadonka for hosting offers
- ParanoidAndroid - control each and every dpi value and layout mode yourself on a per app basis (see post 4)
- PDroid ready and included
- Center Clock feature
- Close all button on recent apps screen
- HwaSettings included - use it to disable hwa on apps which have problems with it (e.g. to fix rotation crashs on Browser/Facebook)
- Transparent Statusbar option
- P990 only: automatic NITZ fix for SU660 BBs
- touchkey vibrations lowered as I hate the strong default ones
- This ROM is called hackfest for a reason, don't use it if you expect something bugfree
- you will have bugs - the question is if you still prefer it over a stable ROM like CM7 / Stock
- don't blame me if anything goes wrong because of this ROM - be it the missed important phonecall or an unwanted pregnancy
- if you have problems do the following steps
- check the known bugs section at post 2
- read the the last 2-3 pages in this thread
- try to search your problem
- still nothing? okay, you may post about your bug now!
Attach a logcat or in case of reboots/bsods a last_kmsg (see post 3).
And provide as much information about the issue as you can.
- If you fail to provide proper bugreports your post will get ignored
- use link 17 to download ParanoidAndroid hackfest
- Unfortunately I can't and won't promise to fix your problem
- please don't ask for ETAs on releases or fixes
- last but not least: let's make it a friendly thread which is about helping out each other - but without dumbass posts