This Rom is based on latest Nook Tablet Jelly Bean Branch courtesy of our great developers aka Kuzma,Chris,Rebellos etc.
It has SGT7 modifications taken from https://github.com/sgt7 plus cherry picks from https://github.com/loosethisskin.
Main feature is the use of 1.2Ghz as default cpu frequency plus some very good interface tweaks like tablet mode enabler.
Now for the download links:
- Sync with Cm10 + Git
- Deep sleep fixed
- Back to Smartflex 1P5
- Force Silicon Performance is void for now because even with smartflex changes still some Nooks have Stability/reboot issues.
- Sync with Cm10 + Git
- Reverted Kuzma's Emif changes so device can deep sleep again
- Removed Smartflex 1P5 and downgraded to Smartflex V3 for more compatibility with troublesome nooks
- Should be able to be flashed on all nook tablets now
-Test and report Thanks/Gracias/Ευχαριστώ
Big Thanks to Mik_os for the support on this
- All Syncs Included
- 10 touch driver taken from Nook HD and adjusted to Multitouch compatibility by Mik_os
- New Backilight Led driver taken from Nook HD and adjusted to our github compatibility by Mik_os
- Still CM10(4.1.2) (JB4.2=CM10.1) sync
- Kuzmas excellent new drivers from Nook HD Source
- Bug fixes.
- 1.2Ghz SILICON_TYPE_PERFORMANCE setting is Back
- Easy Eeprom touch controller firmware flasher included.
Big Thanks to Mik_os for the support on this.
-Updated wifi modules/firmwares,
-New PVR Driver DDK 1.9@2166536
-Greatly improved kernel thanks to all the nice developers in here
Some features are missing. They will be added when time permits.
Posted CWM and TWRP Recoveries Include sgdisk and tools.
Flashable Recoveries(Put into sdcard and flash from recovery like a rom)
TWRP removed for time being
Do not pm meghd00t, I will try to give support where due in this thread.
Rom will be updated by me once a week or when new features/fixes worth a compile/testing and also when time permits.
ROM+GAPPS flash Instructions:
1.Copy rom(zip) file and gapps (zip) package onto internal/external sdcard
2.Reboot Nook Tablet and access Recovery.
3.Factory wipe, wipe cache.
4.Flash ROM then flash Gapps.
5.Select from recovery to reboot Nook Tablet
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!
1.Place wanted recovery(TWRP/CWM) in folder where fastboot executable is
2.Select to access Fastboot from Cyanoboot
3.Flash recovery with:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
recovery.img can be cwm.img/twrp.img
Once in OS Go Settings->System->Status bar->Tablet mode so you can access applications/games.
Attached Small-Easy-Fast MD5 Checksum for Windows Users.