General Disclaimer :- I hold no responsibility if u get your device bricked or render it non bootable or any other kind of damage due to this mod.
Instructions (for CM7) :-
1. Download this zip http://www.multiupload.nl/WG1V3AQW6J
2. Boot into recovery and just flash it without wiping anything
3. Next install Sony Ericsson home from this link :- http://www.multiupload.nl/59SXA41BRL
4. Bingo!! You have a brand new Timescape UI
Instruction (for other ROM'S)
1. Delete build.prop file from the Full Timescape zip provided above.
2. Now add these lines to your build.prop found in system folder " ro.semc.timescape_keys=Sony_Ericsson_Xperia "
obviously without quotes :P
3. Flash the above zip and then install the launcher provided above.
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE :-
1. Timescape Widget ( facebook, twitter, call log, messaging)
2. Photo and video widget
3. Digital Clock Widget
4. Timer Widget
5. World Clock Widget
6. On/ off widget
7. Status Switch Widget
8. Favorite and call log widget
Note :- CM7 users who have made any changes in their build.prop will loose it, so in order to keep those changes made by you, just follow the instructions for other ROM'S
WANT XPERIA S WIDGETS WITH A BETTER LAUNCHER THAT SUPPORTS ADW AND LAUNCHER PRO ICON PACKS !! HERE IT IS HOW TO DO IT
-> Instead of using launcher given above install this launcher http://db.tt/qWIV60oo
-> Install these widgets as normal apk (except for on/off widget, push it to system/app and set permission to rw-r-r otherwise gps toggle wont work.
-> Widget Picker :- http://db.tt/DwZGlXcS
[COMPULSORY TO INSTALL WIDGET PICKER FOR ANY OF THE WIDGETS TO WORK GIVEN BELOW]
-> Xperia on/ off toggle widgets :- http://db.tt/pp7ZpPvM
-> Xperia Clock Widget :- http://db.tt/ORMA1wEu
-> Xperia weather widget :- http://db.tt/VTwp1r1Y
Note :- XPERIA S LAUNCHER AND WIDGETS COME FROM THIS THREAD http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1557091 by ra3al. I HAD ONLY MADE MINOR CHANGES TO MAKE IT WORK ALONG WITH OLDER TIMESCAPE
Screenshot [ Xperia S Widgets]
-> My bro (for allowing me to extract stuff from his xperia mini pro)
-> all testers of p500