Welcome to Sabsa Bliss!
This is a port of the Desire HD Rom, which was originally created by alirez_sos. The Rom has been ported to the Desire Z / G2 by Lms24.
- Android Version: 4.0.4 (IceCream Sandwich)
- Based on: Incredible S 4.14.405.1
- Sense Version: 3.6 With Full Bliss UI
- Virtuous 3.0 Kernel
- Supported Devices: HTC Desire Z / G2 / Vision
- Full Bliss UI
- Beats Audio Supported
- Added New Bootanimation
- Added New Downanimation
- Disable Boot Sound
- Added init.d Tweaks
- New Downanimation
- New Downanimation
- Added Extended Quick Settings
- Improved I/o
- Fully ZipAlign
- Added Advance Power Menu
- Improved Battery Life
- Improved Performance
- First ICS Rom With Bliss UI for Desire Z
Device specific features
- Full Hardware Keyboard support
- Trackpad Wake
-Virtuous Team for their awsone 3.0 Kernel and for being an awsome team
-alirez_sos for creating the rom and letting me port it!
-proxuser for his porting guide
-Team Blackout for Advanced Power Menu
-hamdir for Ultrasmooth Rosie instructions
-Sandman79 for Trackpad wake!
Size: 410.32 MB
~~~Version 3.0~~~ Sabsa_Bliss_Vision_3.0.zip Size: 410.34 MB MD5: 88949752bdec1f25c5f7245c673564fc Installation Quick-Fix (required) ---Version 2.0--- http://d-h.st/dcl Size: 386.98 MB MD5: 30205bb7c24a18581bbcb7a9bd4757e7 ---Version 1.2 --- http://d-h.st/RD3 Size: 394MB MD5: 57deb67477007035f9f3a718f97fc935 ---Version 1.1.1 Updater http://d-h.st/b5b Size: 4.20 MB MD5: b139e1a4a751fdac10ffe93c9e65605b Microphone fix Big thanks to Napior! http://elektro-instal.com/napior/Alpha3.6/fix%20mic.zip Flash the fix after installing V1.1.1! Download and and flash V1.1 (if you haven't already) and install the v1.1.1 updater afterwards ---Version 1.1--- http://d-h.st/lYm Size: 394.44 Mb MD5: a3cf67dcf5cf012de7fce8f1e75b7931 ---Version 1.0--- Link http://d-h.st/kPt Size: 400.19 MB Md5: b8e1080ffd4e237156b30686634e93da
- you tell me (with logcat pease, thanks)
- Fixed Installation bug - Quick fix not needed anymore!
Full Wipe Required
- Implemented Aroma Installer
- Rebased to Latest Incredible S RUU & Bliss RUU
- Updated Kernel to 3.0.50
- Fixed Headset Button
- Updated Driver
- Updated Aderno Driver
- Updated Some Apps
- Added more init.d Tweaks
- Added Internet Speed Tweaks
- Added Sabsa Prime Wallpaper
- Added Google Plus
- Added Compass
- Fixed Increasing Cpu Usage After Turn Off Bluetooth
- Fixed Small Bugs
- ZipAlign With Latest Android SDK
V2.0 (Full wipe REQUIRED (Also if coming from V1.2)) - Added Trackpad Wake - Updated to Desire HD Sabsa Bliss 2.0 - Thanks to Alirez_sos for new update! - Kernel Updated To .43 (NO drain issue - Battery life is better with this one) - Fixed Beats Audio - Added Sound Enhancer To Music - Added Sound Enhancer To Video - Added SRS - Added Dolby - Fixed Long Sms Thanks To XxXPachaXxX - Added init.d Tweaks - Fixed Increasing Cpu Usage After Power Off Bluetooth - Added More Location - Added Bliss Dock Mode - Updated Busybox - SuperCharged As Default - VR io scheduled - memcpy and memmove fix - Improved Performance - Improved Battery Life - Improved Smoothness - Other minor stuff V1.2 (If coming from V1.1 / 1.1.1 full wipe is not needed!) - fixed microphone - edited and enhanced updater script - removed useless apps - Addon package (see post #2) V1.1.1 - fixed/enhanced vibration - fixed keyboard bug V1.1 -fixed auto brightness -fixed volume issues (I hope ^^) -fixed HW Keyboard bug -fixed vibration -added Ultrasmooth Rosie -added % Battery mod -Rom is A LOT smoother and faster!!! V1.0 -initial release!
1. Put the Rom + Addon package (optional) onto the SD card
2. Boot into recovery
3. Wipe data, chache, Dalvik cache
4. Select install zip from SD card and select the Rom
5. Let the Rom install itself.
6. OPTIONAL: Install Addon package (see post #2 for installation procedure)
8. The first boot may take up to 15 minutes, be patient
To do list
- tell me what you want!
I hope you like the Rom. If you notice any bugs or missing features, please give me a detailed bugreport and a logcat. This is my second Rom. I'm still learning, so please don't yell at me, i'll try my best to fix stuff or add new features. If you like the Rom, dont forget to click the Thanks Button