And I proudly present you PowerXperia ROM for Xperia S
It's based on official .45 ROM, with following changes:
Percentage battery mod
^ these two were one mod, p3001ee's statusbarmod with quickpanelsettings.
krabappel2548's XperiaSSpeed Kernel V6 with stock bootlogo and "Xperia" background in recovery
serajr's xperia s customizable home launcher
ROM is debloated and some handy apps are included
- When lockscreen disabled and waking up phone with camera button, blank form appear that is canceled by any action. This is caused by Camera app.
- AROMA installer - honestly, i am aware that apps I use aren't apps that everyone want to use
Feel free to mirror, just let me know, ok?
DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your phone. You are using this at your own risk, and if you are not willing to take it, do not proceed. Please read carefully all the information below, It's wise to prevent problems...
This is currently standard recovery flashable ZIP file. If you do not have access to recovery you may want to read this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1793272 there are several ways how to boot into recovery, you may use any method, the recovery will be reflashed anyway. This rom also requires unlocked bootloader.
1) Place installation package anywhere on your internal card.
2) Boot into recovery (usually with pressing vol up button when prompted by kernel)
3) Select install zip from sdcard.
4) Select choose zip from sdcard
5) Find installation package on SD Card and confirm installation
6) Wait until updater finishes his job and wipe cache partition or (optional) perform hard reset.
(will add some more mirrors soon)