Firmware ATRIX HD MB886 AT&T ICS 4.0.4 "New Update 09/13"

396 posts
Thanks Meter: 831

By Pzyduck, Senior Member on 13th September 2012, 10:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th June 2013, 07:13 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the USA version of the AT&T MB 886, the one totaly blocked by entitlement stuff, i was in ver 4.1.1 and downgraded with the files here because i read in other threads that MR1 was fine even if it was a mexican version of the MB886, it does work i know but my Signal bars sometimes go to 1 then go back to full, the wireless strengh seem weaker now as it cant get signal from far, its this supposed to happen or some how i screwed my phone out? i used MYTH tools 1.2

10th November 2013, 07:13 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aingaran

i have downloaded this firmware, i tried to flash it to my AHD using RSD lite... but it failed saying that downgrade security error. is there any way to override this? i badly wanted to check that "quick view" option in ics which i missed after OTA update. is it possible to get that quick view atleast?
thanks in advance

Try unlock bootloader

Enviado desde mi Atrix HD mediante Tapatalk
25th November 2013, 07:44 PM |#53  
Philly pa
Thanks Meter: 23

More
I just got a replacement AHD today(refurb), and its running 4.0.4. What do u guys think, upgrade to JB or leave it alone. When i bought my AHD new it was loaded with JB, so i never ran ICS on this phone.
26th November 2013, 01:29 AM |#54  
Flag Land of Lincoln
Thanks Meter: 269

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jce9182

I just got a replacement AHD today(refurb), and its running 4.0.4. What do u guys think, upgrade to JB or leave it alone. When i bought my AHD new it was loaded with JB, so i never ran ICS on this phone.

i would upgrade to jb...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)