Working on LG OPTIMUS 3D MAX P720, LG OPTIMUS 3D MAX P725 AND LG OPTIMUS CUBE SU870 ONLY GINGERBREAD
NOTE : I am not held responsible for bricked devices
Follow the given STEPS CAREFULLY :
OFFLINE Root for LG OPTIMUS 3D MAX
1. Download the archive and unpack it (create a folder on desktop named whatever you like):
Root kit http://www.mediafire.com/?fafrhfiu409zy99
2.Download "IS11LG_SystemBackupTest.signed.apk" attached below and copy to root of your phone (internal storage).
3. On the phone in the "Options -> Security" enable "Unknown sources"
In the "For Developers" enable "Debug on USB"
4. Install "IS11LG_SystemBackupTest.signed.apk"
5. Then open the installed "SystemBackupTest" and not closing
Hold down the power button and reboot the device.
6. You might get BOOTLOOP ,so don't PANIC. Just wait at the LG LOGO.
After 3-4 Minutes on LG LOGO, PRESS Power Button.
7. Connect the usb now ( make sure that usb drivers are already installed ).
7. In the folder you've created «O3DM Rooting Kit» run the file «root.bat»,
wait until the script is executed and the phone will reboot.
8.Then on the phone, open the Google Play Store and you will find "SuperSU"
Upgrade "SuperSU", and then open the program asks updates ... Click OK, to
9.Update SU binary ...
10.Now you have a root-law. You can delete an application «SystemBackupTest» ...
Please see attached photos for proof Enjoy...
IT TOOK MORE TIME TO SEARCH AND TEST AND EDIT THIS METHOD THAN THE TIME YOU WILL TAKE TO JUST " HIT THANKS".
So, Don't forget to " HIT THE THANKS "