Semaphore JB kernel thread in XDA:
Many thanks to arifhn for his many ideas through his application (NSTools)
Also, thanks to monkeywithbanana for his icon.
Please consider a small donation if you find this application useful, to help development.
- N4: Add tunables for updated interactive governor
- N4: Add SD read ahead option
- N4: Add "Wireless online" to available triggers
- I9000: max_lux up to 6000
- I9000: Add max_br_threshold tunable to Auto brightness
- I9000: max_lux tunable up to 4000
- N4: Add LED triggers options
- N4: Add gamma control options
- N4: Add RGB color temperature options
- N4: Add logger option
- touchwake: delay up to 5min
- minor fixes
- N4: add touchscreen accuracy and jitter filter control
- N4: add option to disable touchwake during calls
- SGS: add UHID module
- minor fixes
- add support for LG Nexus 4
- minor fixes
- add ondemand tunables early_demand, grad_up_threshold
- add interactive tunable target_loads
- add module USB_HID
- couple of bug fixes
- option to select BLN or CM LED (Semaphore 2.9.4)
- bug fixes
- possibly fix applying settings after boot issue
- added available memory in info tab
- support for Semaphore JB 2.9.0 kernel
- interactive governor new tunables
- ROW IO scheduler
- SAI service: a tiny improvement in "Pick up" phone functionality.
- fix application of smooth ui in smartass governor
- SAI service: "Pick up" phone functionality. Just pick up the phone, to answer incoming call without touch the screen (you have to place the phone near to your ear).
- SAI service: blink LEDs on incoming call
- Support for Custom Voltage
- Introduced SAI service (a service that will be used for automated functions)
- SAI: selectable vibration on phone ringing according to proximity sensor (thanks to m4kl4 for his idea)
- Fix issue with crash when no root
- Fix issue with crash on deep idle stat dialog
- Improve speed
- Reduced su access (only when required)
- Changed Fast charge option to match Semaphore_JB_2.5.0. Toggle of this option enables/disables fast charge.
- Added option to test vibration level
- faster reading of settings after installation.
- Changed vibration intensity sysfs path (Semaphore 2.4.0)
- Changed icon
- Fixed issue that governor selection was not persist across reboots (I hope it works now).
- Fixed issue that governor selection was not persist across reboots.
- Added option to display kmsg (and save it to a file)
- Fixed bluetooth issues
- Added support for interactive governor (Semaphore kernel versions 2.2.0 or later)
- Implemented Swipe Views
- Made project open source (GPLv2)
- fixed issue with zero values to governor tunables
- fixed issue with SD card read ahead value when reading system settings
- force scaling max frequency when LiveOC is changed (possible issue)
- added option to power down bluetooth for deep idle
Download Semaphore Manager from Google Play