- Turn on Android device and connect USB cable to your computer.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Tick Unknow sources.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Development > Tick USB Debugging.
- Run this tool.
- Drag and drop one or more apk files into yellow zone and wait till Install Completed !
**There are 2 options : Internal Memory and Reinstall.
+ Internal memory : Install apk file into internal memory (phone memory not ex-sdcard). By default this tool will install into ex-sdcard.
+ Reinstall : Reinstall program that corrupted .
Download (This tool require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 to run) :
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service pack 1 :