• themed ICS,DARK BLUE,and VIOLET
  • removed unwanted apps
  • system,speed,wifi,signal,etc..TWEAKS
  • BAKED in Gapps as of version 1.5 and up
  • small size with powerful punch
  • A little game i like to call "teeter HD"
  • and MANY MORE..
Things to do:
  • Make all text in the Ubuntu text format.
  • Theme the status bar and tackle 9.pngs oh god...why
  • A2SD requested by CRIME INC.
  • (Gonna have a non-A2SD VERSION AND A A2SD VERSION OF THIS ROM)
known issues..
  • FFC (as alwayz )
  • 4G hot reboots :/ I'll look into that..

Version 2.0
added the following features:
Quote:

• THEMED BATTERY
  • SONY X LOUD ENGINE
  • BRAVIA ENGINE

added the following themed apps:
Quote:

• MMS
  • YOUTUBE
  • GMAIL
  • LATINIME(keyboard)
  • GOOGLE PLAY MARKET
  • GOOGLE MUSIC
  • GOOGLE TALK
  • GOOGLE QUICK SEARCH BOX

removed the following..
Quote:

• APOLLO MUSIC
  • DSP MANAGER
  • TREBUCHET
  • MARKET UPDATER(due to the themed market being updated automatically to the original market)
  • MOST OF CYANOGENMOD 9 APPS

Version 3.0
Quote:

• updated themed apps
  • got rid of the themed battery until i can fix it
  • older cm9 version from jmz thread
  • hope for the best

i will take request or ideas
as of versions 1.5 its called CyoDike any version above is SonicFlame
newest version(10/06)(click me)

version 1.5

Special big Thanks to..
CRIME INC. his profile, ....special profile
Quote:

TESTIE FOR VERSION 1.0

jmz Taylor jmz's amazing profile,threads,and posts.
Quote:

CM9 base

RUJELUS22 where i got these amazing apps
Quote:

Inverted Gapps like a boss

88exp88 his amazing profile
Quote:

helped with Sony Xloud

I can use a hand or two or at least suggestions
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE DONT BLAME ME
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lreyes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lreyes Ad-Free

15th September 2012, 09:18 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 502

More
Mine all mine
Quote:

screenies

SuperSU and teeter
Teeter fix: if the ball is placed in the green zone then drop the moving ball you can control into a hole then it should be fixed

Editing this exact post :P

Me signing in showing the purple and dark blue with the Ubuntu password text
The Following User Says Thank You to lreyes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lreyes Ad-Free
15th September 2012, 09:19 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
wtftw
.................................................. ..............................
.................................................. ..............................
................=................................. ..............................
,,,::~~==:::~.=~,.=.,.......????????++?????+++??++ +++=+===~~::::,,..............
::~:?7:I+=+7.:7=+=:,.......+++++++++++++++++++++++ =+=+==~~~~~~::::,,,,,.........
..==+?,?==+~.=====:........~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:~~:::: :::::::,,,,,,,,.,,............
..===:..===,..===+,.......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ..,,..........................
..===:..===+.........,,,,,,....,,,,,,............. ..............................
..===+..====:.I??II,.77777.77777?~..,==~==~.,,,,,, ,,,,,,........................
..~===~.====I.~==+I..===++=====I7 :.7777777777=~~~,,,,,,.,,,,,,,................
..:===+?===+.:===+7..======:====+7,.+=======+++=I7 77:.=~~~:,,,,,,,,,,,,.........
...======~=:..+===~..====,..I===+7,.====+,77~===== +7,.7I77777~:~~,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,
...==++~==+I..?===,..====~..7===+7,.+===+,.,:===== +7,.7====+++?777I:::..,,,,.,..
...~==~.====?,I====,.====+,,7===+7..+===+,.,====== +7,.7==========++?I77~,:.,,...
...===,..===:.,===++.+====~,7===+7..?===+,.,+===== =7..7======7:======?????,,....
...:===..===,..===++,?=====,7===+7..I===+,.,?===== =7,.7======7..+7=======I,.....
...~==+?.===+..===++,I===+~,7===+7..7===+,.,?===== = ,..+====+:=..+=======?,.....
....===+.===+,.===+I,I===+=,I===+7..7===+,.,I===== +7,..=~====++7,:?======?......
,,,,==+=.===+?.~==+I,7===+?,====+7..7====,.,7===== ++,:...+=====+,?,.?~==,.......
:,,,,...,:,,,::,,.,,,,??I77,,===+?..~====+7~7===== =:,:7:,,I=======??..+==,,.....
::~::::~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~====~~~,.777...7====+?7===== :.,,=77,..I=======?.,.?.,.....
~~~~~~~=======~::::~~~========::,......7:========= ,,,.~?+I7..I~======+,,.:...,,,
~~========~:,,...,,,,,,,,::~====,777~,,,.,~I7===== .:,,===++77,,+======+,......,,
++++++++=~,,,..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~~=.+==77~.,7===== :,,,======:..:~=====~?......,,
??+=??+=~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~~=+7=++=?I====+ +,,:I=====7=?7+======?,,...::,
??III?+=~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,::.7======== 7......?~===?77======:,,...:::
IIIIIII??++=~~::,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.7=====+ I......I?,+:=========,,....:::
IIIIIIIIIIII???+++=~:.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?==== I......++++?.?+=~==~=+,,...~~~
7I7777II777IIIIII???=+==~~::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,?== I......::~==+++.+=~~==....=~~~
777777777II777IIIII??=?+++++++=~~,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,? ?.....,,,,,,:::~~=.+==...===~~
7777777777777777777IIIIII7I7III?++=~:,,,,,,,,,,,,, ....,,..,..,,,,,,,,,:,,.~===++
7I?77I77777777777I77I77I777IIIIII??+=~,:,,,,,,,,,, .,,,,,,,,,,..,,,,,,,...,,::~=+
I777777777777777777IIII777II7IIIIII?+?=~=~::,,,,,. ,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~
77777777777777777777II777I777II?IIIIIII?+??==~::,, .,,,,,,,,..,.,,..,.,,,,,,,,::~
7II?7777777777II77?7III7I77IIIII7IIIIII+???=??=~:: :::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::~=
77777777I77777I7IIII77777III7IIIIIIII?+=???I?II??+ +++=+=~~:~:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.:~+
,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,,:::,,,,::::::: ,,::::::,,,,,.............,,,,
maybe this one for mods and such
can barley see but it says kings on desktop xda
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cyanogen.jpg
Views:	1913
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	1331386  
The Following User Says Thank You to lreyes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lreyes Ad-Free
15th September 2012, 09:26 PM |#4  
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,955

More
This ROM ran really well on my phone. Good job lreyes.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CRIME INC. Ad-Free
15th September 2012, 09:34 PM |#5  
Flag Bell, FL
Thanks Meter: 188

More
Nice to see someone else stepping up! I'll add it to my que and see what happens...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ferenczy68 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ferenczy68 Ad-Free
15th September 2012, 09:46 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIME INC.

This ROM ran really well on my phone. Good job lreyes.

Thanks for testing it if you need anything just let me know

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
15th September 2012, 10:36 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Hey guys I will be trying to theme a lot of this rom just book mark it or check by soon

15th September 2012, 10:44 PM |#8  
Flag Lubbock, Texas
Thanks Meter: 637

More
This looks great! I'll flash it now!

Kendall
15th September 2012, 10:52 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendallc123

This looks great! I'll flash it now!

Kendall

I'm open for suggestions and feedback

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lreyes For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lreyes Ad-Free
15th September 2012, 11:23 PM |#10  
Flag Lubbock, Texas
Thanks Meter: 637

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lreyes

I'm open for suggestions and feedback

I'm loving it so far! It is running unusually smooth for an ICS rom for the Evo! That game you added in will get very addicting, very fast... I will let it settle and set everything up and see how it runs or if I have any suggestions. This is a great rom! Thanks (because my 8 thanks per day limit is reached )

Kendall
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kendallc123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kendallc123 Ad-Free
15th September 2012, 11:27 PM |#11  
Flag HENDERSONVILLE
Thanks Meter: 1,955

More
I thanked him for u Kendall lol

The Following User Says Thank You to CRIME INC. For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CRIME INC. Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics rom evo, rom, wtftw

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)