1) Downloaded the correct package here: VoiceSearch
2) Extract VoiceSearch.zip to VoiceSearch on your Desktop
3) Copy libvoicesearch.so, UniversalSearch.apk and VoiceSearch.apk from the folder VoiceSearch to the Download folder on your Kindle Drive
4) Using Root Explorer, copy /sdcard/download/libvoicesearch.so to /system/lib/libvoicesearch.so change the libvoicesearch.so permissions to Owner: Read Write Group: Read Others: Read
5) Using Root Explorer, copy /sdcard/UniversalSearch.apk to /system/app change the UniversalSearch.apk permissions to Owner: Read Write Group: Read Others: Read
6) Using Root Explorer, copy /sdcard/VoiceSearch.apk to /system/app change the VoiceSearch.apk permissions to Owner: Read Write Group: Read Others: Read
7) Reboot the Kindle
8) Now go into Apps, you will see a new Icon named Search. Launch Search, then click on the little Microphone, speak clearly (I used the word Test).
9) The application will next ask you which browser do you want to use to display the results (I use Opera). Then just like that, your new journey begins!