Development on pause (or very slow progress) due to my being in my final year at university and my dissertation is just taking TOO much time! will return to my beloved droids when i get the time :'(!!
What does it do: Combine Navbar with the Phablet style status bar to give a more Nexus7 feel
- framework.apk for specific device/rom combos (to be pushed to system)
- slim NavBar
- StatBar (same dpi as Navbar symmetrical)
- CWM flashable ZIP
- use the ZIP to change DPI also
- Single Zip download and autorecognise device per rom
- some requests features
- Support MZ602 & Roms
- I USE WINGRAY... i can not test for MZ602 or MZ601 versions!
-CodenameAndroid v3.5.0(MZ604 Wingray: working) (OTHERS: N/A)
-CM10 nightlys(MZ604 Wingray: working) (OTHERS: N/A)
-EOS3 Nightly's(MZ604 | MZ601: working) (MZ602: N/A)
- PLEASE SELECT APPROPRATE "framework-res.apk" FOR YOUR ROM BUILD i.e. EOS3 use EOS3 link!
- PLEASE SELECT APPROPRIATE download for your HARDWARE BUILD (ie wingray stingray)
- DO NOT TRY on anything other than the above unless you know what you are doing
- STRONGLY reccomend you have at least 10MB space on /system partition, use a root explorer to check
(i usually execute "adb shell rm /system/media/video" to clear some space)
- I did everything using ADB on windows so try the adb methods if it does not work
- STEPS TO RECOVER FROM BOOTLOOP (win7, quickest methods first... only do the next step if the previous did not work)
A: using the original framework-res.apk
"adb shell mount -o remount,rw /system"
"adb push framework-res.apk /system/framework" (make sure you point to the framework-res.apk folder in your pc)
B: reflash CURRENT rom without wipe and reboot (also Gapps if not CM10)
(Repeat i am not responsible for bootloops etc but i will share my knowledge on fixing as far as i know)
-DOWNLOAD zip for your XOOM Model/Rom combo (VERY IMPORTANT)
-Flash through CWM recovery
- NANDROID and framework-res backup
- Replace framework-res (will make flashable zip soon) [use ADB or root explorers]
- Reboot (if you get bootloop please report, send your old framework back or reflash rom without wipe)
- mod dpi (proppmodder £0.60 or edit build.prop to 180dpi or over)
DIY: do the mods yourself:
*** Written guide coming soon...
- In the meantime, CLICK HERE for a windows script to do this all for you!
--follow instruction on redme
Download: ("file > download" for google docs)
*EOS3 STABLE v2.0
*EOS3 N v1.1 (nightly 131)
*CM10 N v1.1 (nightly 19SEP2012)
*CodeName v0.3 (v3.5.0)
*EOS3 N --
*CM10 N -- v1.1 (nightly 20SEP2012)
*EOS3 N v1.1 (nightly 114)
*CM10 N --
v2.0 25th Nov 2012 -EOS3 Stable support -Multi DPI Play Store ported from i9100 (thanks to MyLifeRocks10 | thread here) v1.1a 21 Sep 2012 -Added support for EOS3 MZ601 -Added support for CM10 MZ602 -Added DIY script v1.0 20th Sep 2012 (CM10 ONLY) -Flashable Zip (Navbar mod & dpi to 180 mod) -Made both statusbar and navbar 32dp for symmetric display v0.4 19th Sep 2012 - Support for CM10 WINGRAY Nightly - CM10 Stock Navbar only v0.3 19th Sep 2012 - Support for EOS3 WINGRAY nightly 143 added (may work on earlier/later version) - EOS3 version is 48DPI navbar and stock DPI status bar v0.2 19th Sep 2012 - Lockscreen Rotation Enabled *** (still not working in codenameandroid) - smaller navbar dpi (avoids accidental hitting spacebar when typing) v0.1 19th Sep 2012 - Support for codenameandroid WINGRAY - enabled bar in bools.xml
- CM10 Wingray tester matt4321