FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP] [ROOT] Beats Audio Installer

448 posts
Thanks Meter: 91

By ra9b, Senior Member on 20th September 2012, 01:57 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I wouldn't be sharing this if I didn't think that it was helpful, so please look into this.

There is an app on the play store called [ROOT] Beats Audio Installer. It is made by motioncoding, so all the credit and thanks should go to them. What this app does is that it installs the beats audio drivers to any android phone, as long as the phone is rooted. It is advised that one makes a backup of their data (nandroid and titanium will suffice), because once you install this app and run it to install beats audio, you can't uninstall this. The only thing you can do is factory reset. I have used this app and it worked for me. My music quality is substantially better. YOU DO NOT NEED BEATS HEADPHONES FOR THIS APP TO RUN. I do not know if this app will give you beats audio quality sound if you use youtube, pandora, or spotify. I believe that it shall, if you use headphones to listen to your media, because a "beats audio" notification appears every time you use headphones. I do not know if a lot of people know about this, but I just wanted to share this app, because I believe it is great. The link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ng.beats&hl=en

There is also a mod that you guys can try. You need to have DSP Manager for this to work, but you can try to see how it works without it. Remember, i am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone. The flashable zip is linked.

If you have any questions, please comment. Remember, thank motioncoding...and you can press the "thanks" button if i have helped you :P
Attached Files
File Type: zip AwesomeBEATSv3.zip - [Click for QR Code] (442.8 KB, 45837 views)
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ra9b For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ra9b Ad-Free

20th September 2012, 03:00 AM |#2  
Flag Northbrook
Thanks Meter: 576

Donate to Me
More
This is pretty cool. They say they use Rockodev's beats mod, but having this app to do it for you is nice. (Also having the notification is sick!)

I find the first review funny, he says "the app works without root, notification appears, but please actually make the sound quality better" lol he doesn't realize...

Sent from my DROID2 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to gagdude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gagdude Ad-Free
20th September 2012, 03:17 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagdude

This is pretty cool. They say they use Rockodev's beats mod, but having this app to do it for you is nice. (Also having the notification is sick!)

I find the first review funny, he says "the app works without root, notification appears, but please actually make the sound quality better" lol he doesn't realize...

Sent from my DROID2 using xda premium

Yeah, I came across this while looking for a beats audio zip file on my 4.1.1. rom for my droid incredible. Oh dear...poor him lol.
20th September 2012, 04:00 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Angry dont do unrooted
if you do unrooted it has a chance of screwing up your phone if it is one of the newer versions. even though the app says "continue without root" . trust me. dont.
5th October 2012, 04:54 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ra9b

I wouldn't be sharing this if I didn't think that it was helpful, so please look into this.

There is an app on the play store called [ROOT] Beats Audio Installer. It is made by motioncoding, so all the credit and thanks should go to them. What this app does is that it installs the beats audio drivers to any android phone, as long as the phone is rooted. It is advised that one makes a backup of their data (nandroid and titanium will suffice), because once you install this app and run it to install beats audio, you can't uninstall this. The only thing you can do is factory reset. I have used this app and it worked for me. My music quality is substantially better. YOU DO NOT NEED BEATS HEADPHONES FOR THIS APP TO RUN. I do not know if this app will give you beats audio quality sound if you use youtube, pandora, or spotify. I believe that it shall, if you use headphones to listen to your media, because a "beats audio" notification appears every time you use headphones. I do not know if a lot of people know about this, but I just wanted to share this app, because I believe it is great. The link is: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ng.beats&hl=en

If you have any questions, please comment. Remember, thank motioncoding...and you can press the "thanks" button if i have helped you

Your link:

We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.
6th October 2012, 11:38 AM |#6  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 87

More
This is really cool. I never thought that a simple app could improve the music quality on my phone.
Now it's time to dump my ipod.
6th October 2012, 12:04 PM |#7  
Flag Alexandria
Thanks Meter: 3

More
link not found
6th October 2012, 03:54 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
this one?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result
7th October 2012, 04:00 AM |#9  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i have tried this out on one of my rooted androids and it really does make a big difference well of course if you have headphones on atleast.
7th October 2012, 05:21 AM |#10  
Flag Northbrook
Thanks Meter: 576

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leandre20

i have tried this out on one of my rooted androids and it really does make a big difference well of course if you have headphones on atleast.

It made a big difference in my music. I wasn't sure if it was good or not, but I got used to the new soun d

Sent from my MB508 using xda premium
7th October 2012, 09:02 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

More
sorry about the link not working. They changed the name of the application so, I edited the link in the first post, and here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ng.beats&hl=en
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
application, beats audio, rooted

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)