Post Reply Email Thread
28th January 2013, 06:05 PM |#101  
Flag Denver, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Could you please
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

If its just the HTCalbum.apk I can make a flashable. Shouldn't take more than a couple minutes

If you could I'd like to get a flashable Zip file for the Album APK please.

Thanks.

25th February 2013, 03:49 PM |#102  
Flag Denver, Colorado

More
Runs well, but where is the TEXT size option?
I'm back on this ROM for a while. I did what strapped365 mentioned a few posts back, I unzipped this and the MikXE ROM and extracted the HTCAlbum, Camera and Picasapyramid APKs from MikXE and put them into this ROM. Then rezipped and installed as usual.

Everything seems to be running well with no FCs.

The one thing I can't find is where to resize the text for SMS messages, etc. Hey, give me a break. I'm older and have a little trouble reading the default sized text in messages.
25th February 2013, 06:44 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Re: 【ROM】HTC Doubleshot ICS Bliss Sense3.6 v2 26.9
I'm not on this ROM, but on sundream's other sense ROM with sense 4.0, and there you can change the sms font-size simply buy pinch to zoom

Greets Vauvenal7

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide
25th February 2013, 09:28 PM |#104  
Flag Denver, Colorado

More
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vauvenal7

I'm not on this ROM, but on sundream's other sense ROM with sense 4.0, and there you can change the sms font-size simply buy pinch to zoom

Pinch to zoom does indeed work. I don't know why I hadn't thought of trying that in the first place. Oops.
8th February 2015, 03:29 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
my htc mt4gs does not connect with pc
i'm with this rom about one year and have not I realized, since I have not needed it, that, on having connected the mobile to the PC, this one does not connect and in the phone it does not appear either, no option of connection menu. has spent his this to anybody?
11th July 2017, 04:59 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzi0719

I've become accustomed to using the Genius button to wake up the phone when on this ROM. I might flash the Trackpad wake, though. I keep my Miktouch nandroid handy, just in case, and I'm debating reloading it or keeping with this one for a while longer. On the 3.32 codebase version of this ROM, I almost have perfection.

Dear Fuzi0719,

Do you still have:
Tbalden's fix4 from Virtuous Inquisition (Trackpad Wake fix)

I really need such file. Many Thanks for your help! Please could you send to me? [email protected]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)