FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[JB:CM10:HYBRID] ParanoidAndroid 2.14 for Bravo+Defy+Plus+MS2 *Latest - 09\27\2012*

3,072 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,058

By skeevydude, Recognized Contributor on 20th September 2012, 06:47 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
IF YOU HAVE A DEFY PLUS OR MS2 Flash the PlusMS2Fix.zip (see attachments) directly after flashing the 20120919 rom. Forgot to update the Defy Plus PAPreferences and add it in for the MS2. Oops. I was in such a hurry to finally upload this I forgot the most important part to do. I'm also in the process of building new roms directly based off the PA Repos (I was using a merged PA\Quarx frameworks\base & settings but its starting to cause glitches -- I'll be cherry-picking from Quarx and Tezet as necessary now). I'll start uploading the new roms late tonight when I lay down to sleep.

This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone.
For more information about PARANOIDANDROID please check this website

Quote:

Quote:

Our webpage: http://www.paranoid-rom.com/

Quote:

This rom is based of the latest ParanoidAndroid sources and Latest Quarx CM10 sources, both as of 09-19-2012 around Noon CST. Any problems or ParanoidAndroid or Quarx's CM10 will be present in this rom. That said, most things are workings as expected, if you have problems can always report it here in the thread, I will be happy to help. This rom is fully built from source and always will be -- NO PORTING ALLOWED

Quote:

A Special Thanks to Quarx, Kayant, Tezet, Nadlabak, and Epsylon3.
Thanks to these guys for general help : cdesai, m11kkaa, gokussjx, scott.hart.bti, brajesh.sharma87
D4rKn3sSyS, molesarecoming and other PA members.
ldiomedi for the images

Attached Files
File Type: zip PlusMS2Fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.49 MB, 522 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to skeevydude For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skeevydude Ad-Free

20th September 2012, 07:27 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I wonder how long would it take on this rom to show contact details on incoming call? On CM10 I got more than 10 seconds.
20th September 2012, 07:42 PM |#3  
Flag Aosta
Thanks Meter: 3

More
First of all thanks for giving MS2 Paranoid android! Looks very promising... now one question, is this for use with GB kernel right? there is backward compatibility with froyo kernel?
20th September 2012, 08:18 PM |#4  
Flag Joensuu
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks! Looks working fine, but it feels little bit slower than tezet's CM10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinamo

First of all thanks for giving MS2 Paranoid android! Looks very promising... now one question, is this for use with GB kernel right? there is backward compatibility with froyo kernel?

At least works with GB UK kernel.

20th September 2012, 10:05 PM |#5  
Flag Peruibe-SP-Brazil
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Smile Try it
I would like try it.
What about the limitations. Is there any important to know ?
Thanks a lot for this rom.

edit: Read on first post now. Rsrsrs
21st September 2012, 12:06 AM |#6  
Flag Curitiba
Thanks Meter: 165

More
When I try change display configurations, I get FC all time
21st September 2012, 05:23 AM |#7  
Flag Baku
Thanks Meter: 278

Donate to Me
More
Just a useful info
How to set the workspace mode

How to change an apps Layout and size

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megalith27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Megalith27 Ad-Free
21st September 2012, 05:44 AM |#8  
Flag Curitiba, ParanĂ¡
Thanks Meter: 354

More
waiting for my GS3, and after I'll try it. Looks very beautiful, and my MS2 will be a new device with it.
21st September 2012, 06:58 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeevy420

IF YOU HAVE A DEFY PLUS OR MS2 Flash the PlusMS2Fix.zip (see attachments) directly after flashing the 20120919 rom. Forgot to update the Defy Plus PAPreferences and add it in for the MS2. Oops. I was in such a hurry to finally upload this I forgot the most important part to do. I'm also in the process of building new roms directly based off the PA Repos (I was using a merged PA\Quarx frameworks\base & settings but its starting to cause glitches -- I'll be cherry-picking from Quarx and Tezet as necessary now). I'll start uploading the new roms late tonight when I lay down to sleep.

This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone.
For more information about PARANOIDANDROID please check this website

Can keyboard of milestone 2 being used? Any problem with the keyboard?

Thanks,
Peter

Sent from my A953 using xda premium
21st September 2012, 10:40 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
reeeeeally wanting to try this, but already recently installed Tezet's CM10.
would the transition be worth it and what kind of bugs are there for this?

sent from my A953 using xda premium.
21st September 2012, 11:08 AM |#11  
Flag Joensuu
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodoido

When I try change display configurations, I get FC all time

Noticed that also "Additional system updates" causes FC. And ParanoidAndroid Settings, when I try change youtube's dpi, every other app works fine on settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Schneider

Can keyboard of milestone 2 being used? Any problem with the keyboard?

At least normal qwerty works "as normally", but haven't tired to use any other layout.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)