FORUMS

Case + Touchstone Recommendation

88 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By hummer010, Member on 21st September 2012, 09:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations for a Touchpad case that will work with a Touchstone. I've heard nothing but positive things about the Targus Truss case, except that it is too thick to work with the Touchstone. I've heard that the Poetic Slimbook case will work with the Touchstone. Anyone have one? Any comments?

Or do I just go with the genuine HP case, which I assume works with the Touchstone?
21st September 2012, 11:26 PM |#2  
Flag Location Location.
Thanks Meter: 172

More
Any reasonably slim case will be ok as long as there's no metal in it. I have my TP in a tpu case inside a fairly hefty leatherette case and it charges fine on the touchstone.
24th September 2012, 08:53 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I saw go with the genuine since it works with the touchstone and offers the best value by offering protection and flips to be a stand. It's also pretty slim.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
27th September 2012, 05:21 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 278

More
I have been using the Acase and it fits perfectly, looks great and charges fine with the Touchstone.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app
28th September 2012, 06:00 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
i have the incipio and it works as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to rootbeer001 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rootbeer001 Ad-Free
3rd October 2012, 07:43 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Using the HP case, love it.
The Following User Says Thank You to allstar319 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift allstar319 Ad-Free
30th January 2013, 01:14 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Re: Case + Touchstone Recommendation
I just got one from wall mart called m edge. It was actually one of the only few that fit. It let's you rotate 360° while still attached and folds to a stand. Only $30. And slim and simple

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app
30th January 2013, 09:15 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have the HP one.

It looks and feels good, its usable as a stand and works fine the the touckstone also. never tried another but i am very please with this one.
27th August 2013, 05:58 PM |#9  
Flag In the Heart of Central Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hummer010

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations for a Touchpad case that will work with a Touchstone. I've heard nothing but positive things about the Targus Truss case, except that it is too thick to work with the Touchstone. I've heard that the Poetic Slimbook case will work with the Touchstone. Anyone have one? Any comments?

Or do I just go with the genuine HP case, which I assume works with the Touchstone?

i would go with the Hp touchpad products.
12th September 2013, 11:05 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
haven't tried any cases with a touchstone yet but I do have the Original case and a pleather Chinese case thats horrible.
The original case is significantly better. till the areas near the volume and charge port stretch out for no apparent reason. Seems to be a common defect for it though.
29th September 2014, 09:25 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
I have the stock folio cases on mine. They work fine with the touchstone dock. Though the flap on the cover eventually sags.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)