FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unable to Download from Androidfilehost (FIXED)

13,689 posts
Thanks Meter: 36,566

By tdunham, Recognized Contributor on 22nd September 2012, 06:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm working with the Dev of Androidfilehost on this error whenever I click on one of the downloads at http://beta.androidfilehost.com

{"INFO":"failed posted hashcheck","SOLUTION":"please make sure you have javascript enabled for androidfilehost.com. Hit the back button, enable javascript and try again please. we promise we are probably not doing anything nefarious. maybe. no promises though."}

This is happening on 4 different pc's for me (Windows 7 & XP), IE & Firefox. All have the IE Java plugin, verified javascript is running. Anyone have any ideas?

24th September 2012, 02:30 PM |#2  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,302

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

I'm working with the Dev of Androidfilehost on this error whenever I click on one of the downloads at http://beta.androidfilehost.com

{"INFO":"failed posted hashcheck","SOLUTION":"please make sure you have javascript enabled for androidfilehost.com. Hit the back button, enable javascript and try again please. we promise we are probably not doing anything nefarious. maybe. no promises though."}

This is happening on 4 different pc's for me (Windows 7 & XP), IE & Firefox. All have the IE Java plugin, verified javascript is running. Anyone have any ideas?

Fixed thanks to your help
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AndroidFileHost For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AndroidFileHost Ad-Free
24th September 2012, 03:09 PM |#3  
OP Recognized Contributor
TampaBay

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRepinsSporx

LOL. Yes sir. Downloads working perfectly. Thank you.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
31st December 2013, 05:26 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
what did you do? i cant even access the site
31st December 2013, 01:17 PM |#5  
OP Recognized Contributor
TampaBay

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djari3

what did you do? i cant even access the site

This is a pretty old post. As stated the Developer fixed the browser issue that was occurring at the time.
The internet browser is usually the problem. Try a different browser. If trying to access the site from a mobile device, try from a regular pc as well.

And the site in now www.androidfilehost.com
31st December 2013, 05:49 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham

This is a pretty old post. As stated the Developer fixed the browser issue that was occurring at the time.
The internet browser is usually the problem. Try a different browser. If trying to access the site from a mobile device, try from a regular pc as well.

And the site in now www.androidfilehost.com

sorry about that i guess i fixed it somehow
31st August 2019, 10:45 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidFileHost

why i have no any mirrors found ????
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)