FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Should languages be in the rom itself, or should I give you them in packages?

Build it into the rom!
 
32 Vote(s)
45.71%
Give them in packages + easy to use manual
 
38 Vote(s)
54.29%

[ROM] HTC 7 Pro 7.8 & HTC Arrive 7.8 Sianto Edition AL

439 posts
Thanks Meter: 234
 
By sianto1997, Senior Member on 22nd September 2012, 06:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th February 2013, 10:13 PM |#221  
Junior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hvr_za

My Reboots returned. I am not sure what is causing it. After a few days it started to reboot every time an email is sent that is delivered as a text message.
Anyone one else having this problem? I will have to give up using this rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski111

I have been using this rom for many months now, more than likely a day or so since the release of 1.6. I have ZERO issues with this rom. Everything works perfectly on the beginning I remember pic mail didn't want to send right away but that has since corrected itself. I have also used the reg editor and got rid of the SMS 160 limit mess. That works great too. I would check your phone for water damage and if no water damage flash back to the stock sprint rom. Than hard reset and than re-flash the rom and once it's loaded hard reset it again. Try that and if you still have issues I would flash to stock and go warranty your device. Best of luck!

I agree; I've also had this ROM for months, and it has never done what you've described. I even (just now, right before writing this) sent myself an email-to-text message, and it came through perfectly fine, with no reboot at all; though, in the interest of full disclosure, I will admit that my fist attempt was unsuccessful (I tried to send myself a email-to-text from Gmail on my phone, and it STILL hasn't shown up, but the one sent from Gmail on my desktop did, and nothing untoward has happened since then).

I think your problem might be the "monitoring systems" you mentioned in your first post. I don't know what that is, but maybe it's the reason?

I honestly don't know what that is, but if I'm extrapolating correctly: your email-to-text messages go to it, then to your phone? If so, maybe something it's doing is turning them into little reboot-messages....

I'm seriously at a loss, especially considering that you seem to be the only one with this issue. I recommend trying what steveoski111 suggested above. Sorry.
 
 
15th March 2013, 02:45 AM |#222  
Junior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sianto1997

Hi, this is the first custom Windows Phone 7.8 rom for HTC 7 Pro

So, are we ever gonna get the 8862 update? Please?
25th March 2013, 03:40 AM |#223  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Looks like the 1.6 link is (temporarily?) down. Is it mirrored anywhere?
3rd April 2013, 03:14 PM |#224  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weso

Looks like the 1.6 link is (temporarily?) down. Is it mirrored anywhere?

I might have a copy of that rom for the arrive, I can upload it if you need it

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I have one question in regards to PRL and Network profile updates and this rom. When I run the, it does go through successfully, my question is does it actually take? I have been having an issue with Google voice and only ringing my phone a split second but if I cam connected to Nother call it rings as normal. The callers say it is ringing like five times. I did some research and it has to do with how long the call is taking to reach my phone so it is a sprint issue and not a gvoice issue. I just called sprint and had them push through a refresh in the system and just updated everything on my phone. Does anyone have a manual PRL file of the latest that I can manually apply in case the issue still persists? Or does anyone else ever experienced this?

I know I had a similar issue quite sometime ago and I think it may have corrected itself but just in case.... thanks
4th April 2013, 03:31 AM |#225  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski111

I might have a copy of that rom for the arrive, I can upload it if you need it

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I have one question in regards to PRL and Network profile updates and this rom. When I run the, it does go through successfully, my question is does it actually take? I have been having an issue with Google voice and only ringing my phone a split second but if I cam connected to Nother call it rings as normal. The callers say it is ringing like five times. I did some research and it has to do with how long the call is taking to reach my phone so it is a sprint issue and not a gvoice issue. I just called sprint and had them push through a refresh in the system and just updated everything on my phone. Does anyone have a manual PRL file of the latest that I can manually apply in case the issue still persists? Or does anyone else ever experienced this?

I know I had a similar issue quite sometime ago and I think it may have corrected itself but just in case.... thanks

if you could upload it, that would be fantastic! I want this ROM so bad.
1st July 2013, 04:06 PM |#226  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBuuck

if you could upload it, that would be fantastic! I want this ROM so bad.

I need this too anyone have it?

thanks!
16th July 2013, 04:11 PM |#227  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Me too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuels27921

I need this too anyone have it?

thanks!

I would like to find this as well.
23rd November 2013, 05:17 PM |#228  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Mirror for ROM
Hi. I am looking for this ROM also. Does anyone have a link to a mirror, or own a copy that they could upload? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
26th January 2017, 07:34 AM |#229  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Somebody can upload this ROM, please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes