[APP]MIUI MUSIC player

Search This thread

callmebrain

Sep 18, 2012
I have been searching for a better music player based on good UI and smooth performance. Then I found MIUIMusic 2.3.2.
All credits goes for DaXmax, he post two versions of the apk, the newer one 2.3.9 crashed in my rom, so I decided use 2.3.2
I did some change in appearance includes: icon replaced, enlarged the state bar icon and widget background changed.
IT IS FOR both ICS and JB

The original thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1534067
My Edited Version
View attachment MIUIMusic2.3.2_edited_signed.apk
The Original Versions
View attachment MIUIMusic2.3.2.apk
View attachment MIUIMusic2.3.9.apk
You can try the 2.3.9, if it works for you.

:victory:

Last edited:

DMen81

Jan 17, 2012
2.3.2 editor working with sith rom but beatsaudio (dsp) not effect
thanks

Get rid of dsp manager, try the "NOOZBEATS" sound mod. Works perfectly with this player, sound is crisp n clear. I have no sound distortion, on the PAC man JB ROM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Project: Awesome

Jul 4, 2012
New York city
Having problems with this app on your latest V9. I open it and a milisec later forecloses. I just get to see a black screen before this happens. Used to work on V8. What could be it?

Try the 2.3.2 edited signed one. This was happening to me too, it turns out 2.3.9 stopped working and only 2.3.2 edited signed one works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

dankmoe

Nov 27, 2011
Before Installing this, does the spectrum work on it? I have MIUI now, but the music spectrum is kapputt

I can confirm that the spectrum is functioning properly.

OP thanks a ton for this , MIUI Music Player is my absolute favourite , glad to see it working on custom rom with 4.2.1 installed and with a widget too!

Mad props! :victory:

Mf4466

Dec 30, 2012
Markham
noob question relatively new at this stuff

Kay I'm not a complete noob at this stuff but I just can't find a way at installing this apk application. Any help :p

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts