This app will recalibrate a worn or dirty proximity sensor. If your screen does not turn on after a call, then your prox sensor either needs to be recalibrated or is burnt out.
1) Open the app. If your screen does not turn on after a call, it should report the word "NEAR."
2) Increase PS2_CANC (High Threshold) until it reports "FAR." Go one or two values past where it first changes.
3) Cover and uncover your proximity sensor and verify that it reports NEAR and FAR correctly.
4) If you want the values to be set on boot check the box.
5) Post the values that work best for you along with the ROM you're using in this thread. Hopefully we can use them to find better default values.
If any combination of low threshold and high threshold does not make your proximity sensor function as it should, then it is most likely burnt out and you need to warranty your phone.
Get it at:
This app was inspired by DHD proximity sensor calibrator by leppie: