FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] AceCream V1.3 acitve arabic

190 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By EgyMan, Senior Member on 25th September 2012, 05:56 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
i have to install rom "AceCream V1.3" and and i like cuz it's so fast and good but there is problems

Arabic not support ,and i search on Google and i get file active Arabic to mobile Samsung

and i install file zip , and after load system i see it's supported Arabic and work but i get other problems

the Arabic is work only on messaging , and not work on web browser ,

and the options call get problems never get call and anyone call me mobile is ring and get massage close force

this is the file zip i install on this room http://www.mediafire.com/?8hh0le8bgdhq36q

can any developers fix this problems on this rom ?

25th September 2012, 06:08 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 117

More
First of all i would suggest to change the name of the thread. Cause it doesnt contain any ROM.
Second you should have posted it on the acecream thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shankay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shankay Ad-Free
25th September 2012, 06:12 PM |#3  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankay

First of all i would suggest to change the name of the thread. Cause it doesnt contain any ROM.
Second you should have posted it on the acecream thread.

i make it Thread cuz i need all developers here see it

and i see all ppl here need arabic and i get tools can help developers to add arabic to costume rom

i only need help not other
25th September 2012, 06:16 PM |#4  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter: 8,917

More
Get out of these forums, noobs. Nobody cares if you need arabic support urgently, it's not a reason to post in the wrong section with a misleading title.
Am I mean? Yes, I am. But I think people have to be a bit meaner to noobs while still telling them what to do, so they would actually understand it for once: read the ****ing rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GermainZ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GermainZ Ad-Free
25th September 2012, 07:18 PM |#5  
Flag Padova
Thanks Meter: 398

More
Close. This. Thread.

Inviato dal mio GT-S5830i con Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)