(I dont own this device, i rooted it for my friends at Indiedevers, dont ask me device specific questions!)
Things you would be needing:
1. SP flash tool -> ver 2.1 (see attatched files!)
2. Download and extract my attatched a52 rooted.rar file.
3. Unlockroot (get it from www.unlockroot.com).
4. MTK drivers (see mtk attatchment on this xda post)
5. ADB drivers (No need to worry about, unlockroot will automatically setup the adb driver while rooting)
Ok so let's move on to the steps:
1. This rar file contains my modified boot.img & the A52 scatter file (needed by SP Tools, tells the SP tools which rom addresses to flash).
2. Install the MTK drivers, just run the InstallDriver.exe program inside the MTK folder).
3. Most of you might be experienced with flashing through SP Tools, for those who are using it for the first time read this excellent guide on how to use it -> MTK Flashing Using SP Tools
4. After flashing, reboot your handset by taking out and reinserting the battery.
5. When the phone boots up go to Settings->Applications->Development and tick mark "Enable Debugging".
6. Now attach your phone using the data cable.
7. Open Unlockroot program through windows start menu.
8. Click the big green root button.
9. It will ask for installing drivers, click "yes"...it's now installing the ADB drivers.
10. Finally it will root your phone and will ask you for rebooting the phone, click yes.
11. Let your A52 reboot.
Finally after booting, check the app drawer for an application "Superuser"...Congratulations!! your A52 is successfully rooted!!!...
Me! yeah! i did it again!
Sahil Deep, For being awesome
& other indiedevers members who encouraged me!
Caution: You can softbrick your device if you play around much on "GOD MODE" (Superuser mode), know what you are doing and accept the consequences if you make your device unusable (although highly rare)..
ANY QUESTIONS?? DONT HESITATE TO ASK ME!! POST IT TO THE FORUM, NO PM!
&..hey press the 'thanks' button if u think i deserve it..