Cyanogenmod 10 on HTC one x

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By suprajargon, Junior Member on 26th September 2012, 08:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there,

I know this belongs in the developer forum, but I'm a lurker and don't have my 10 posts yet. So sorry to bother you.

I am experiencing some issues with Cyanogenmod 10 on my HOX. I installed the Endeavour Cyanogenmod 10 Rom (017). It's working great except for one issue. My headset is not outputing audio during a call or anytime. It will output audio over the speaker phone during a call, but not over the normal speaker. It also appears to not output audio over bluetooth. However, it will output audio over the headphone jack. I have played with all the settings adjusting to different volume levels, but this has not seemed to fix it. Is this just a weird jellybean setting that I'm not seeing? or is it just a bug with the ROM I installed?

Any ideas?

Thanks so much!
Josh
26th September 2012, 09:38 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
updates
After some more tinkering, it appears that bluetooth sound works during calls, but not during music play back. But it still appears that no matter what is done, the front speaker is not functional. I have tried reinstalling the ROM and the kernal.

Any suggestions?
26th September 2012, 11:26 PM |#3  
Flag Dinslaken (Germany)
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Hey,
try the official nightly's, i'm on 09-23 and everythings working fine so far
http://get.cm/?device=endeavoru
26th September 2012, 11:31 PM |#4  
Flag Bolton
Thanks Meter: 1,179

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprajargon

Hi there,

I know this belongs in the developer forum, but I'm a lurker and don't have my 10 posts yet. So sorry to bother you.

I am experiencing some issues with Cyanogenmod 10 on my HOX. I installed the Endeavour Cyanogenmod 10 Rom (017). It's working great except for one issue. My headset is not outputing audio during a call or anytime. It will output audio over the speaker phone during a call, but not over the normal speaker. It also appears to not output audio over bluetooth. However, it will output audio over the headphone jack. I have played with all the settings adjusting to different volume levels, but this has not seemed to fix it. Is this just a weird jellybean setting that I'm not seeing? or is it just a bug with the ROM I installed?

Any ideas?

Thanks so much!
Josh

I suggest going back to a sense Rom, CM10 is missing alot of stock features, has worse battery and generates a crazy amount of heat.

The temperature the device reaches is beyond even an overclocked ARHD Rom with faux.

Auto Brightness is dull (yet still crazy temps)
Widgets are awful
Camera is awful
Notification light tends to be always green
Plus several other annoyances

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
14th October 2012, 11:27 PM |#5  

More
Unhappy Blank screen
Has anyone else been having a problem with the screen going black/staying black after periods of inactivity?

I haven't been able to notice a pattern, but all I know is that, occasionally, my phone will refuse to show anything on the screen when I try to unlock it - other than black. The backlight will still be on, though, and the hardware keys light up.

It's fixed by a simple reset - but it's annoying as hell.

Anyone else out there having the same problem?

I've searched all over the internet and can't really find anything :s
15th October 2012, 06:28 AM |#6  
Flag Belfast
Thanks Meter: 853

More
Yes, that's a well known bug with the kernel, try a different kernel
15th October 2012, 11:01 AM |#7  
Flag Nähe Köln / near cologne
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Try IceColdJelly-ROM.
It is running Android 4.1.1 and is way faster and smoother than Cyanogenmod ..

and you don't have this freezing-screen-problem on ICJ..

regars :}
15th October 2012, 05:18 PM |#8  

More
Thanks - I have no idea what either of you are talking about, specially how to change the kernel - but I'll look it up as soon as I get home

I read somewhere that it's a Facebook GPS bug, and since I've uninstalled Facebook it hasn't happened again...

Yet...

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
question

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)