FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] help root samsung galaxy rush boost mobile

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Kennydrama, Junior Member on 27th September 2012, 09:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I just got the new samsung galaxy rush from*boost*mobile. I can not root it. I am running. Ics4.0.4. I have tried many of the popular exploits with no luck. I also downloaded xray app which shows vunerbal exploits and all are blocked. Any help would be appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kennydrama For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kennydrama Ad-Free

29th September 2012, 08:20 PM |#2  
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Talking I'l help you
Look u might want to wait a little bit until it becomes like a little older but I want to get one of those but can u play temple run?
1st October 2012, 05:30 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
temple run
Yes temple run works great. I didnt notice any lag or glitches that was mentioned on the comments in google play. I hope this phone dosent bget over looked as far as custom roms and themes.
4th October 2012, 08:21 PM |#4  
Flag Hartland
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hey guys.. anyone rooted yet? Can't wait!
6th October 2012, 04:44 PM |#5  
Flag OKC
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Thumbs up Nope!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrankki

Hey guys.. anyone rooted yet? Can't wait!

NOPE!
11th October 2012, 11:45 PM |#6  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,423

Donate to Me
More
ho hum guys. any of you have the prevail? if so you might remember me :P. anyways i have a way to root the phone, i just need 2 people.

1) will flash my test CWM and root grabbing stock system partition

2) will flash stock system partition and get me stock recovery.

from there i can release cwm publicly and everyone can be happy etc etc. no im not doing any roms/kernels/cm/aokp. you guys will get root that cant be blocked by an update (if you update youll lose root but you can just redo the same steps to get it back). so yea http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=OUDhitsquad please join here and say my name, if im around ill promptly begin to help you
9th April 2013, 12:04 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennydrama

I just got the new samsung galaxy rush from*boost*mobile. I can not root it. I am running. Ics4.0.4. I have tried many of the popular exploits with no luck. I also downloaded xray app which shows vunerbal exploits and all are blocked. Any help would be appreciated.

Hate to bump an old topic, but I have found a way to root the Rush, Phandroid has a guide up for rooting here.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sevanoaks2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sevanoaks2005 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)