FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[s4][nandroid][twrp] stock tmous 2.35.531.7 710rd

149 posts
Thanks Meter: 41

By fabiane79, Senior Member on 28th September 2012, 07:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
For those stuck at recovery/ haven't received the elusive OTA update / or STOCK ROM for any valid reason, this is a PURE STOCK TMOUS 2.35.531.7 710RD FIRMWARE BACKUP. The backup includes BOOT,SYSTEM, DATA and RECOVERY. (THIS IS A STOCK NANDROID I GOT MY REPLACED MY PHONE FROM TMOBILE on 9/27/2012

I will include a NANDROID with superuser and moved/remove bloatware files to data/app

YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL TWRP2 RECOVERY

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR you can download it from the link below (IF YOU HAVE A DROPBOX COPY TO YOUR DROPBOX INSTEAD OF DOWNLOADING SO IT KEEP DROPBOX AVAILABLE)

fabiane79 dropbox

mdiaz33685 dropbox

frankd14321 server

-----------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

As several people have experienced, when upgrading their HTC One S to the 4.0.4 update (TMOUS 2.35) you will not be able to tether using stock hotspot unless you have the US $35 DATA 5GB plan that allows you to tether. Because I use more than 5GB a month of DATA and choose to have the unlimited data plan from TMOBILE for $30 this is the working around to be able to tether....

search on android market for FoxFi (wireless hotspot program that doesn't require root). It works and works well, but when the screen times out, it stops transferring data to the connected device. Make sure to check Stay awake under the Developer options under the Settings. I have try and been using FoxFi and has my signature on the app.
-----------------------------------------------------------
HTC ONE S is releasing Jelly Bean in the Month of October to November

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/4778...s-x-jelly-bean

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/4778...-plus-features

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/10...ing-this-month

http://www.golem.de/news/hands-on-ht...0-94817-3.html
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to fabiane79 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fabiane79 Ad-Free

28th September 2012, 07:29 PM |#2  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,071

Donate to Me
More
yes, that is what i need, thanks....
28th September 2012, 07:31 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
If I decide to flash this, will HBoot get updated? thx
28th September 2012, 07:41 PM |#4  
Flag Apple Valley, CA
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiane79

For those stuck at recovery/ haven't received the elusive OTA update / or STOCK ROM for any valid reason, this is a PURE STOCK TMOUS 2.35.531.7 710RD FIRMWARE BACKUP. The backup includes BOOT,SYSTEM, DATA and RECOVERY.

I will include a NANDROID with superuser and moved/remove bloatware files to data/app

KILLER!!!! Was waiting for this just didnt know if i could put SU in there and be rooted or not (obviously my device already is). will just wait for the upload with it already done.... any chance I could take out the recovery partition and it would still work??

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat2115

i was wondering that with the OTA. My phone is rooted but my wifes isnt yet adn she has hboot 1.09... dont want to mess that up lol for when i do root it for her.
28th September 2012, 08:02 PM |#5  
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 637

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat2115

nope, its a nandroid, your hboot will stay the same
The Following User Says Thank You to Rampage For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rampage Ad-Free
28th September 2012, 09:23 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Just curious and because I dont know any better at this point, why do the Dropbox files show as modified earlier this year and not on 9/27/12?

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgentry151

Just curious and because I dont know any better at this point, why do the Dropbox files show as modified earlier this year and not on 9/27/12?

NVRmind... I guess u havent had a chance to upload the file yet. Sorry for being impatient
28th September 2012, 09:35 PM |#7  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I have brand-new phone from Wind Mobile. It's usually a clone of TMOUS. However, the versions are different...
I have 2.39.1500.3.

Not sure if it worth to flash....

Any advice?
29th September 2012, 01:39 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiane79

for those stuck at recovery/ haven't received the elusive ota update / or stock rom for any valid reason, this is a pure stock tmous 2.35.531.7 710rd firmware backup. The backup includes boot,system, data and recovery. (this is a stock nandroid i got my replaced my phone from tmobile on 9/27/2012

i will include a nandroid with superuser and moved/remove bloatware files to data/app

i will have the links shortly dropbox is taking for ever...

If your looking for tmous ruu 1.84 and nandroid 2.35.531.7 710rd you can download it from my dropbox (if you have a dropbox copy to your dropbox instead of downloading so it keep my dropbox available)

nandroid has been added
29th September 2012, 01:40 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatuk

I have brand-new phone from Wind Mobile. It's usually a clone of TMOUS. However, the versions are different...
I have 2.39.1500.3.

Not sure if it worth to flash....

Any advice?

CAN YOU SEND A SCREEN SHOT 2.35 is the latest released from TMOU USA
29th September 2012, 03:10 AM |#10  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 525

More
On a previous Nandroid on a different thread, those who flashed it said their Wi-Fi wouldn't connect, is that this case with this one?

T-MobileUS HTC One S running Stock Rooted 2.21.
29th September 2012, 03:35 AM |#11  
Flag ma
Thanks Meter: 545

More
It won't boot for me

Sent from my HTC One S using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)