FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Sense 4.1][21 OCT] TrickDroid v4.0.0 | Tweaks | 4.0.4 | HQ | Fully Working

8,075 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,661

Post Reply Email Thread
12th February 2015, 05:07 PM |#71  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 300

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deshwani

i installed it all done but my phone now not able to go ahead its stuck up in start on htc logo.... anyone help pls?

Are u s on or off?

Sent from my ATRIX HD using Tapatalk
17th March 2015, 03:09 AM |#72  
Thanks Meter: 134

More
Any chance someone has a copy of this Rom they'd be willing to share?I appreciate it.
19th November 2015, 08:04 PM |#73  
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 2,625

More
please can someone share google drive download mirror... thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to whalesplaho For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whalesplaho Ad-Free
16th April 2016, 02:49 PM |#74  
Althought its quite old but I want to share for those who are still having this phone.

You can download the rom from here:
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/syj

Its working fine on inspire as desire hd and inspire do share same roms.
I have tested it on inspire and its working great. However its lagging. Need to disable and uninstall several apps to make it light.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yurmuki For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yurmuki Ad-Free
17th April 2016, 11:10 AM |#75  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
having issues with htc white screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by torxx

fullwipe and check md5

after flashing using twrp, using latest zip download that was uploaded yesterday. all goes well until i reboot. then it stays stuck on htc logo screen. Im fairly noobish to roms but have accomplished several in the past with other phones. phone is s-on. when its downloading zip it says skipped md5checksum- no md5 file found. i have lost the original os due to faulty backup so no way to get to esfx. am i missing something? ive read this thread several times. this is the third rom ive attempted to install and all three download fine up until reboot. then htc screen. surely im missing something? maybe a bad version of twrp? is it possible to force flash a new recovery like cwm? seems i am having difficulties with twrp. any help would be appreciated thanks. and for all the hard labor taken to make these roms you guys are awesome. five stars all day
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
custom, desire hd, htc, inspire 4g

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)