Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2019, 02:54 PM |#2141  
OP Senior Member
Flag Radovljica
Thanks Meter: 1,021

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupet_Master

What i need is like a button (or even a widget button) to set the brightness of the phone to a determinate setting that i chosen

Understood. No, VAB has no such feature. Use Tasker for that.
6th December 2019, 03:00 PM |#2142  
Daedalus:GlobalNode:HUB
Thanks Meter: 652

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by velis74

Understood. No, VAB has no such feature. Use Tasker for that.

Thanks i'll download VAB anyway as the software seens very good and maybe i wont need what i "need" now
25th December 2019, 07:09 AM |#2143  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello!
Make please change of profiles according to the schedule.
The best regards, Alexander.
5th January 2020, 12:47 AM |#2144  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Any update for the vab ?
I download the playstore version, but not working poperly in asus zenfone max pro m2, pixel experience android 10 rom.

Thx
5th January 2020, 09:25 PM |#2145  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Can't imagine any of my android phones without it. So precise and perfect app. Nothing is perfect but Velis is : )
14th January 2020, 05:37 PM |#2146  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Samsung S10E
Because the default Adaptive Backlight is broken, this is the only way it's possible to use the phone in any kind of changing light.
Thanks for making this.
25th January 2020, 11:23 AM |#2147  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Do you have any alternatives for this app? I have one big issue with is app. There is an option that update your brightness immediately after few fast touching screen and this option can not be deactivated. In result when I play my arcade game I have my screen always blinking because of changing rate of brightness all the time. The lux sensor is very gentle and is changing his value all the time.
I really like the possibility to manual set the graph (write the values), but I don't know any other app that offer it. Do you know that one please?
Btw. Current auto brightness app is not updated from few years now.
25th January 2020, 07:10 PM |#2148  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 381

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryspus

Do you have any alternatives for this app? I have one big issue with is app. There is an option that update your brightness immediately after few fast touching screen and this option can not be deactivated. In result when I play my arcade game I have my screen always blinking because of changing rate of brightness all the time. The lux sensor is very gentle and is changing his value all the time.
I really like the possibility to manual set the graph (write the values), but I don't know any other app that offer it. Do you know that one please?
Btw. Current auto brightness app is not updated from few years now.

I've tried a few others and this app is still the best available, as for your issue, you can set up a Tasker profile to auto disable Velis when you launch certain apps then re-enable when you close those apps, I do this for my media player apps like YouTube Vanced & MX player.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kam333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kam333 Ad-Free
26th January 2020, 09:18 AM |#2149  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thank you kam33 for your reply and suggestion.
I will try to setup right.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryspus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kryspus Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, brightness, light, screen

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)