CMTight HD2 ROM
The smallest Jellybean ROM available @XDA for the HD2!
Key Features :
- Android 4.1.1 (JRO03R)
- Small and fast CM10 ROM with extreme minimal Gapps (credits and thanks PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, KonstaT)
- HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt)
- HWUI deny app and patch (thanks Securecrt, royale1223)
- Multilanguage (except fonts)
- Very Optimised
- Small ROM (115 mb deodexed or 150 odexed system partition)
- NativeSD & Dual Installer
Summary CMTight leo v1.0:
- This is the smallest and fastest Jellybean ROM available up to now
- Optimised multitouch which enables better gameplay (skater boy, where's my water works fine now)
- Featuring the first steps in Native Video Recording for Jellybean
- Featuring Dual Installer V3 which enables you to Odex the ROM @ 1st boot.. Be aware that this process will take a while.. Your phone will reboot when it's done odexing.. so be patient and wait for it to reboot if you decide to use it!!
- Included optional undervolt script.. if your Phone is sensible for Screen Of Death.. don't use it !
- Included Hacked Market 3.4.4
- Included 'Cm9 Nightly Port Manager' app to enable softkeys and change dpi (credits: c1cl0n)
- Be aware that I've made this ROM for personal use and since I do not use any fancy Google Apps/Fonts/Ringtones..
don't come here to report 'your favourite App/Font/Ringtone' is not included it's really not appreciated !!
You can either download the 'missing' apps or find alternatives for it on the market.. if that is not enough for you..
feel free to flash a Google Apps Package after flashing the ROM.
Download for the HTC HD2 : (Please do not mirror stuff)
Installation Information :
Minimal partition size table when installing the rom to NAND :
misc ya 1M boot yboot|ro 5M system ya 115M <-- Deodexed, system ya 150M <-- Odexed cache ya 2M userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
EXT4 Partition with at least 512M free After SD-EXT installation set your SD Bootfolder to the 'NativeSD' folder found on your sdcard. Boot the ROM from SD. Please check this post for more NativeSD installation instructions !!
Things currently not working:
- Native USB and WIFI tethering
*** Remember that all the flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***
Thanks & Credits to : PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, Securecrt, KonstaT, royale1223 and all I forgot !