Play html and swf file

Search This thread

Lannabulls

Oct 1, 2012
Asus Transformer tf300tg
Android 4.0.3 ICS.

I can not play html and swf files. I'm following video tutorials in the above mentioned extensions,

about html:

open as exp "example.html" stored on my SD Card
try to open by the default File Manager or ES File Explorer, i got error message, i need flash player and enable java. Flash player 11 is correctly installed, java enabled on my browser. How can i try to open "example.html" by default browser or crome? Open file from file manager, it prompts me with 2 options: the html reader that comes with ES File Explorer or Html Reader, an app that i installed from google play but, as i said before, i get error message that ask for flash and java, what i have to write on google bar to point the browser
to open "example.html" for example "sdcard/example.html " can you tell me the correct path and how to solve the matter?

about swf file,
I bought SWF Player from google play but still not able to read swf.
As exp "example.swf" stored in my SD Card
Open by file manager, it promp me with several options, open with: My Gallery (app installed by default for video and pictures) MX Player, both solutions give me error message: "failed to open file" when i try to open "example.swf" by fle manager i dont get SWF Player in the options only My Gallery and MX Player.
Try to lunch SWF Player it dont see the sd card even if it is properly installed and works fine.

Can you help me please?
Thank a lot!

D

Deleted member 1890170

That's how I got "Playing SWF Files" working on a 4.0.4 MID

Installed

1) Smart SWF Player - by SIMPLELIFE (https://play.google.com/store/search?q=smartswf+player)
2) Adobe FlashPlayer Plugin 11.1.11.1.115.17 (com.adobe.flashplayer-111115017.apk, don't remember where I downloaded it from)

HTH

Last edited by a moderator:

outofsoul

Oct 3, 2006
KL
Like what jwoegerbauer said,
But do install the adobe flash player first before you install the apps
Otherwise it wont work. When opening the swf file, u still see white screen first as its loading the file (at least this is what i experiencing)
then the rest is enjoy time

HEXcube

Aug 18, 2012
HEXcube.github.io
Use SWF player

Use Swf player from issess. If it doesn't work check whether Adobe Flash Player is installed.If it can't open SD card , change the default directory option in settings to the path of your SD card(or to any other valid location).
It is good for playing games as it features a customizable keyboard for game controls.
It works in many devices where Smart SWF failed. Another alternative is Flash Game Player. But, it is outdated and no longer available in play store( i suspect it is still in the market with as a renamed and improved version). If you wish you could download it from it's XDA thread.

Last edited: