I'm not sure how to try this out, since I'm not in the US, and that RadioComm doesn't work for my Droid 4 (it's been upgraded to ICS)
1) Install latest Motorola drivers and RadioComm
2) Launch RadioComm
3) When it RadioComm launches, Click Main -> MA -> Common -> MDM 6x00
4) Click Settings -> USB -> PST USB
5) Click on FTM Common 1
6) Connect the phone to the PC and wait for it to go green
7) Under NVAccess, find the following values:
8) For each value, press Read, then replace all of the numbers with 0. Once done, press write. Repeat for all 3 values/
Let me know if this works!
Again, I mentioned a problem with RadioComm. I'm using Windows 8 x64, RadioComm worked fine with my Bionic on GB, maybe it's an ICS thing, maybe I need newer drivers, etc... Please let me know if this works!
I was able to get this going on my Droid Bionic (which also had a corrupted IMEI number) so if you want to see that post, view it here :