FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] MIUI 2.4.1 2.3.7 Port [OB]

3,850 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,303
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
Well here is the MIUI ROM
Its based on
[ROM] MIUI 2.4.1 / MIUI 2.3.7 TantrumsMod

What works everything
Base is the latest CM7.2 nightly

************************************************** ***
Link
************************************************** *****
MIUI_CM7_MOD_2.zip - OLD - 117.83 MB
MIUI.zip new - 122.12 MB
Check the screenshots out over here
MIUInized O3D 2.4.1 RC3.zip - 123.53 MB
Enjoy

*****
Changelog
******
RC3:
Fixed Themes
Fixed No Service Issue
Fixed Widget Issue
Included Kernel Provided by Acura
Cleaned the rom of unused Libs left over from OB Port
Include New theme
Latest Cyano Nightly OCT 14
Screen Density @ 219

You Might Get HTC IME FC First run but it goes away
After applying Some themes the notification bar remains unchanged but a reboot fix that
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to defcomg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift defcomg Ad-Free
 
 
3rd October 2012, 05:44 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 116
 
More
[QUOTE=defcomg;32317516]Well here is the MIUI ROM

What works everything
Base is the latest CM7.2 nightly

except 3D and HDMI! sad!
without 3D its just another phone!

schubeir
The Following User Says Thank You to schubeir For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift schubeir Ad-Free
3rd October 2012, 07:17 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Did it solve the Low Volume Issue thats come with CM7????
3rd October 2012, 08:57 AM |#4  
berni987654321's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Erding
Thanks Meter: 1,512
 
More
Have you used patch rom or how did you ported it?


Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk
3rd October 2012, 11:01 AM |#5  
medic007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Having issues here. Seems like there is no keyboard installed for me.
And the themes are not working, it doesn't change even after applying.

EDIT: Found the fix for the themes. Just create a "theme" folder under data/system using root explorer. As for the keyboard issue, I just installed a keyboard app from my sdcard and use that.
3rd October 2012, 11:19 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag ioannina
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Yes I agree I have the same problems

Sent from my LG-P920
3rd October 2012, 12:01 PM |#7  
defcomg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,303
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berni987654321

Have you used patch rom or how did you ported it?


Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk

yes i used patched rom
3rd October 2012, 12:03 PM |#8  
defcomg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,303
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic007

Having issues here. Seems like there is no keyboard installed for me.
And the themes are not working, it doesn't change even after applying.

EDIT: Found the fix for the themes. Just create a "theme" folder under data/system using root explorer. As for the keyboard issue, I just installed a keyboard app from my sdcard and use that.

i forgort that the reason it does not create that is the updater script i had to remove it kept saying writing to ~/data and it would fail
3rd October 2012, 12:17 PM |#9  
medic007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomg

i forgort that the reason it does not create that is the updater script i had to remove it kept saying writing to ~/data and it would fail

I see. Anyway thanks a lot for the work in porting MIUI for our device. It's working great so far, not having that much issues right now.
3rd October 2012, 12:42 PM |#10  
defcomg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3,303
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic007

I see. Anyway thanks a lot for the work in porting MIUI for our device. It's working great so far, not having that much issues right now.

cool
3rd October 2012, 04:01 PM |#11  
kideskimo's Avatar
Member
Flag Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Add a keyboard to the new version whenever you update and take one of the launchers out. Other than that, I love it.

Torch FCs constantly, if you use the toggle for it, it breaks lockscreen due to constant FC and flashlight lockscreen.

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes