[Rom][ICS 4.0.3][Sense 3.6][SmartDroid Phoenix V1.0][2.31.401.2]

903 posts
Thanks Meter: 882

Post Reply Email Thread
SmartDroid Phoenix

SmartDroid Team

We are proud to bring you our ICS fully working Sense 3.6 ROM based on
RUU​_RUNNYMEDE​_ICS​_35_S​_HTC​_Europe​_2.31​.401​ .2

*** Multi-language*** Performance optimizations*** Build prop streamlined*** Rooted, unsecure boot.img***
*** init.d scripts support*** Auto permissions fix on boot*** All tweaks applied on boot*** Bash command & nano editor***
*** EXT 4 optimizations*** CIFS support*** Tun support*** Ram optimizations*** Excellent battery life***
*** Improved overall UI smoothness*** All System apks ZipAligned & Optimized*** All User Apps Zipalign at Boot***
*** SD Card speed tweak included*** Keep your home launcher in memory*** Enabled GPU UI rendering***
*** Improved Andreno configuration*** Improved auto-brightness values*** Wi-Fi module improved drivers***
*** Advanced Power Menu*** Camera performance Improved*** Blocked Adds (AddFree App provided for Updates)***
*** Screenshot by pressing Power and Home*** Beats Audio switchable*** SRS Sound Effects*** Bravia Engine***
*** Swipe to clear notifications*** Initial boot set for English for easier initial setup*** And few more xml adjustments...***
*** Minimum Themeing in*** Custom Battery% with animations*** Custom extra quick settings icons***

[4EXT Recovery Touch is recommended] -Place the zip in root of your sd card --reboot into recovery ---format all partition (except SD card!!) ----wipe data factory reset -----flash the rom

Click Here For Download

MD5 Checksum : ad3c8ab82d814e484d9ef50ec55ff876
The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desidunda Ad-Free
3rd October 2012, 05:57 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southampton

Donate to Me
More
Q & a section
Questions and Answers Section

Q: What are the best cpu speed and Governor settings
A: I recommend using No-frills CPU Control included in the rom and settings
Max. clock freq. = 1.024 GHz
Min. clock freq. = 368 MHz
Governor = Lionheart
I/O schedular = deadline
these settings give you best of both worlds with a very good battery life

Q: Are the sound enhancements fully working in this rom
A: short answer absolutely, all the sound enhancements are fully working like Dolby mobile, SRS, and beats audio with and with out headphones

Q: why the signal keep going up & down and it seem very week
A: please use Get Ril App provided in the rom to match Ril with the baseband and you should have the strong and stable signal for both network and wifi

Q: Is the kernel-related wireless hotspot issue fixed?
A: Just checked it and it is working for me

Q: There's an intermittent USB-MODE bug in 1.0 how I'm suppose to transfer files to and from my phone.
A: I'm aware of this and will be releasing an update as soon as I can, in the mean time you should try to use AirDroid app provided in the ROM to transfer files wirlessly. Or if you prefer the old fashioned way of transfer by wire then SD Multi mount " a free app from play store" is working perfectly well.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desidunda Ad-Free
3rd October 2012, 05:58 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southampton

Donate to Me
More
SmartDroid User's Signatures

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desidunda Ad-Free
3rd October 2012, 05:58 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southampton

Donate to Me
More
and another one
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desidunda Ad-Free
3rd October 2012, 05:59 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southampton

Donate to Me
More
one more incase
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desidunda Ad-Free
3rd October 2012, 06:01 PM |#7  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Thumbs up
Another New ROM ... And from SmartDroid

Downloading now ... Thanks
3rd October 2012, 06:03 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southampton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom0642

Another For Me

LOL I already got one for you incase you were still in dream land
3rd October 2012, 06:04 PM |#9  
Flag Hiawatha, KS
Thanks Meter: 289

More
Awesome Desi!!! I may have to try this baby out!!
3rd October 2012, 06:07 PM |#10  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Laramie, Wyoming
Thanks Meter: 14,108

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharavan21

Another New ROM ... And from SmartDroid

Downloading now ... Thanks

Yup very good rom We SmartDroid Is Back lol

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by desidunda

LOL I already got one for you incase you were still in dream land

lmao hehe well never know will later upload red mods for this Awesome Rom i tested Yesterday so all good. Ps you was suppose to page me first on Talk wtf hehe.
3rd October 2012, 06:12 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southampton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom0642

Yup very good rom We SmartDroid Is Back lol

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

lmao hehe well never know will later upload red mods for this Awesome Rom i tested Yesterday so all good. Ps you was suppose to page me first on Talk wtf hehe.

Nah didn't want to wake you up LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to desidunda For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift desidunda Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, phoenix, sense3.6, smartdroid

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)