#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
- Screen of Death: This is a CM10 bug, many other devices are afflicted, not just the blaze. Many people are working hard to fix this.
- UI action sounds may not work at first. Adjust the volume with the volume buttons, the sounds will then work fine. This is a known CM10 bug
- BLN is wonky. Working on getting us merged with the stable version native to CM10.
- Fixed 20121103+ : WiFi generates a random MAC address with each boot.
- Camera: Flash can't be disabled
- Camera: Storage location cannot be changed. This isn't really a bug, however if the interest is great enough, I might try and figure out a way to change the system default storage location.
- Other things maybe? Discuss in the thread...
How to get it:
Download: http://get.cm/?device=t769 (ChangeLog)
Or download it directly through ROM Manager or CM Updater.
Make sure to download and install the JellyBean GApps
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO DO A FACTORY/DATA RESET BEFORE USING THIS. This isn't up for debate. A reset of the dalvik cache helps too. If you do a dirty flash, please make sure to do a dalvik cache wipe. If you have searched this forum for a problem and haven't found it, please do a nandroid backup, then a full factory/data reset and check to see if you still have the problem. If it still persists AFTER the factory/data reset, then report it here.
CyanogenMod Team (all of you, seriously, you guys are awesome)
SGH-T989 Devs (all of you, cuz I basically stole all your configs)
ShabbyPenguin & PlayfulGod for encouraging me when times looked grim.
UberPinguin and others on #jb-dev-e4gt for helping me get all of this work into CM proper
Oreo, my dog, for licking me whenever I needed it.
Older Versions (don't use if you can help it).
For older/legacy/test/unofficial versions of my work, you can find them (for a while at least) here: My Funhouse. Please take care and all necessary steps to verify MD5 sums before installing any zips.