If only it really worked this way Sprint

Search This thread

budde2

May 15, 2012
Tampa
I have faith that it will. I came aboard the sprint ship about 1 year ago and when I first got with them my speeds where not horrible, but not great. I can say now that it is 100% better so far. I am in Tampa FL and NV just started out here and it is getting even better. We should have LTE by the end of November- December.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

nicholaaaas

Jun 18, 2010
B-more
I have faith that it will. I came aboard the sprint ship about 1 year ago and when I first got with them my speeds where not horrible, but not great. I can say now that it is 100% better so far. I am in Tampa FL and NV just started out here and it is getting even better. We should have LTE by the end of November- December.

i already "have" LTE

JBakey

Oct 19, 2010
fast... but CM10 doesn't play well with LTE yet unless you have a constant signal. But I'd rather CM10

I definitely preferred cm on my epic, but not anymore on the GS3. I really like what they did with touchwiz. Very smooth and not so intrusive anymore. Its more convenient than a burden now. I'm really enjoying the jellybean leak.

bigdreco

Mar 4, 2010
Puyallup
I definitely preferred cm on my epic, but not anymore on the GS3. I really like what they did with touchwiz. Very smooth and not so intrusive anymore. Its more convenient than a burden now. I'm really enjoying the jellybean leak.

I agree 100 percent.. I loved CM9 on my epic but now I got the gs3 and I can't get enough of the blazer Rom.. I tried other Rom.. even cm10 but right now it's no where near as good as blazers Rom and TW

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

bhavi_jp

Sep 23, 2011
Chicago, IL

+1. Don't see any reason to go for CM10 or any other custom roms. I never ran stock rom on epic touch but the jelly bean and touchwiz on gs3 is near flawless.