CDMA/GSM Ice Cream Sandwich, sense 3.6, 4.x, AOSP
Be Gentle folks: This is my first kernel rodeo after many months of studying how the great ones do it.I hope you like it, if you dont then theres the door (figuratively).
Toolchain/Compiler: linaro 4.7.3
REPO -> https://bitbucket.org/bigwillyg/buttered_toast_shooter
KERNEL SENSE -> ButteredToast Final Version
Sweet kernel -O3 optimized for linaro 4.7.3 compiler (dont ask how, my head still hurts)
Changelog: Changelog is in post #2
Credits: Starting with CG/KeRnElChEf because he is my mentor/tutor/handholder and aside from the enormous obvious contribution, his constant assistance and teaching through out this experience. With out his help I never would have attempted this.
- Faux123 (this equation: (4*HZ+61), the dynamic enhancement of f/sync)
- showp1894 (cmdline options, original cypress version sweep2wake - used as base by CG to write it for AMTEL)
- F2FS article from https://lwn.net/Articles/518718/
- Ziggy471 (lagfree / smartass)
- creator of BFQ - i have no idea
- creator of SIO - i have no idea
- creator of VR - i have no idea
- developer of LZO
- yank555-lu (first with fast charge, adjust LED timeout via sysfs)
- chad0989 (improved on fast charge)
- Agrabren (CM10 cam fix)
If it works well for you GREAT!!! If not Please let me know, logcats for errors are preferred.
Mods: since this is my first thread of this kind, please let me know if I am missing any required info from this post.