[Q] how to root htc inspire 4g 2.3.5

Search This thread

k1111

Sep 8, 2012
hey i have a htc inspire 4g 2.3.5 and i want to root tgis device before 2.3.5 i have a 2.3 version and i alredy rooted that time using ahack or acehack kit but after updating newer version when i m teying to root using ace hack than it will show me msg that "downgrade version " so please any one let me know that how to root 2.3.5 with htc sense 3

Xeeshu

Oct 6, 2010
Lahore
hey i have a htc inspire 4g 2.3.5 and i want to root tgis device before 2.3.5 i have a 2.3 version and i alredy rooted that time using ahack or acehack kit but after updating newer version when i m teying to root using ace hack than it will show me msg that "downgrade version " so please any one let me know that how to root 2.3.5 with htc sense 3

If you are on Inspire Build 3.20.502.52 Then try doing this

Google : No Temproot for Inspire Build 3.20.502.52 < That should lead you to attn1 blog. (Cannot post the URL because of the restriction due to new user. )

Follow the steps there and you should be able to root your phone. If you're stuck during the rooting, they have an IRC channel as well, its #aahkSupport on Freenode.

Cheers!