FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Petition for allowing Indian developers to publish paid apps

1,711 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,295
 
By fundoozzz, Senior Member on 11th October 2012, 04:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1349968223584.jpg
Views:	1899
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1393441

India is one of the largest android market in the world yet it has been overlooked number of times by Google.
Currently 32 countries are in the list from where developers can sell paid apps and to everyone's surprise India is yet to make through.
It is because of this that developers turn towards other platform and android market misses on new and innovative apps that would have been published by such developers. Even free/trial version of such app doesn't gets developed coz many developers consider not to materialize the idea coz of lack of incentive for their hard work..

To raise a voice for the same I had put forward a petition which can be found over here
http://www.groubal.com/paid-android-...an-developers/
Guys we need support in numbers. So do sign up the petition and help to spread word abt same among family and friends coz it is with your support that this petition can bring in a positive change..

Note :- petition is targeted towards Indian developers because India is one of the largest android market and still it is not in the list among 32 countries..

YOU ARE FREE TO POST IT ANYWHERE YOU LIKE TO AND DIRECTLY POST THE LINK TO THE PETITION. JUST DROP THE LINK OF THE PLACE U POSTED IT IN COMMENTS

Credits : -

-> djibrilcoulibaly - for posting it at other places
-> all those who voted
The Following User Says Thank You to fundoozzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fundoozzz Ad-Free
 
 
11th October 2012, 05:54 PM |#2  
aspee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1,054
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fundoozzz

Attachment 1393441

India is one of the largest android market in the world yet it has been overlooked number of times by Google.
Currently 32 countries are in the list from where developers can sell paid apps and to everyone's surprise India is yet to make through.
It is because of this that developers turn towards other platform and android market misses on new and innovative apps that would have been published by such developers. Even free/trial version of such app doesn't gets developed coz many developers consider not to materialize the idea coz of lack of incentive for their hard work..

To raise a voice for the same I had put forward a petition which can be found over here
http://www.groubal.com/paid-android-...an-developers/
Guys we need support in numbers. So do sign up the petition and help to spread word abt same among family and friends coz it is with your support that this petition can bring in a positive change..

Note :- petition is targeted towards Indian developers because India is one of the largest android market and still it is not in the list among 32 countries..


I don't know that and I was planning to create app for android and become rich
The Following User Says Thank You to aspee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aspee Ad-Free
11th October 2012, 06:58 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 632
 
More
Signed. Even tho I'm not Indian, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to sell paid apps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Master_T For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Master_T Ad-Free
12th October 2012, 02:19 AM |#4  
fundoozzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,295
 
More
Thanks... Every single vote counts...
12th October 2012, 03:48 AM |#5  
jordanishere's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_T

Signed. Even tho I'm not Indian, I don't see why you shouldn't be allowed to sell paid apps.

Pry has something to do with regulations in India. Why not petition the government of India to approach Google about this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
12th October 2012, 04:28 AM |#6  
fundoozzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanishere

Pry has something to do with regulations in India. Why not petition the government of India to approach Google about this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

First thing that is needed to be done is show support in nos. to make an impact either on Google or government..
12th October 2012, 10:16 AM |#7  
Mattix724's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix, Arizona
Thanks Meter: 2,538
 
More
Signature #9.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Mattix724 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mattix724 Ad-Free
12th October 2012, 04:44 PM |#8  
cdesai's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag IN YOUR HEAD
Thanks Meter: 4,122
 
Donate to Me
More
I believe this is possible now.

Sent from my GT-P1000
12th October 2012, 05:49 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag ABidjan
Thanks Meter: 33
 
More
I signed , am not dev no indian But I thought you have the right be there .
The Following User Says Thank You to psytr0nic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift psytr0nic Ad-Free
13th October 2012, 02:00 AM |#10  
fundoozzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,295
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdesai

I believe this is possible now.

Sent from my GT-P1000

it was just a one day Joy that the name of India appeared in the list of countries from where developers can publish paid apps. The very next day google executive confirmed that it was a mistake on their part..
The Following User Says Thank You to fundoozzz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fundoozzz Ad-Free
13th October 2012, 03:53 AM |#11  
fundoozzz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 1,295
 
More
Guys I think android general thread is not popular and it is not visited by many ppl as this thread has only got 188 views in one n half day..
What abt if u guys volunteer it and make a thread abt it in your device specific general forum to get more support...
I alone cannot volunteer for so many devices so guys plz do come forward to volunteer and be a part of the team to make it successful.. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes