dolphin browser issue

Search This thread

opentoe

Dec 5, 2011
When reading through the forums using Dolphin browser I have a weird display issue. The text in the posts gets real faint like the opposite of bold but really light. Instead of the text black its like a light grey. No where to change this. Ideas?

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
When reading through the forums using Dolphin browser I have a weird display issue. The text in the posts gets real faint like the opposite of bold but really light. Instead of the text black its like a light grey. No where to change this. Ideas?

I had this on stock browser ages ago. I fixed it by reverting to the 2010 theme on xda. Other themes seem to be overlaying something on top.

Reactions: d_brimer

MartyHulskemper

Jun 5, 2008
Yeah, the new theme bugs out on essentially all browsers I've used thus far on the 700. Shame, because I must admit I do like the color palette. :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I had this on stock browser ages ago. I fixed it by reverting to the 2010 theme on xda. Other themes seem to be overlaying something on top.