Pa + Aokp + Cm =
PACman All in 1 HD2 ROM
Key Features :
- Android 4.1.2 (JZO54K)
- PA, AOKP and CM10 features (credits szl.kiev, tytung, Xylograph, PonsAsinorem, Evervolv team, PA Team, AOKP Team and Cyanogenmod Team)
- HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt)
- HWUI deny app and patch (thanks Securecrt, royale1223)
- Minimal Gapps
- NativeSD & Dual Installer
Summary PACman HD2:
- Based on the merged Xperia Ray ROM including the latest CM10 + AOKP JB build 4 + PA v2.18 (credits szl.kiev)
- System Based on CM10 from tytung + Evervolv (credits tytung, EV Team)
- Patched Rom Control and Paranoid Settings (credits : Xylograph)
- Dual Installer V3 which enables you to Odex the ROM @ 1st boot.. Be aware that this process will take a while.. Your phone will reboot when it's done odexing.. so be patient and wait for it to reboot if you decide to use it!!
- Included optional undervolt script.. if your Phone is sensible for Screen Of Death.. don't use it !
- Included 'auto' mounting in the ramdisk and install script so any compatible Filesystem can be used (for future purpose)
- This ROM contains very minimal google apps..
You can either download the 'missing' apps or find alternatives for it on the market.. if that is not enough for you..
feel free to flash a Google Apps Package after flashing the ROM.
- This is a general Work In Progress.. expect some bugs and duplicate features..
Download for the HTC HD2 : (Please do not mirror stuff!)
Installation Information :
Minimal partition size table when installing the rom to NAND :
misc ya 1M boot yboot|ro 5M system ya 145M <-- Deodexed, system ya 180M <-- Odexed cache ya 2M userdata ya|asize|hr allsize
EXT4 Partition with at least 512M free After SD-EXT installation set your SD Bootfolder to the 'NativeSD' folder found on your sdcard. Boot the ROM from SD. Please check this post for more NativeSD installation instructions !!
Things currently not working:
- Native USB tethering (dowload Wired Tether for Root Users if you need usb tethering )
PACman_leo_v1.2a_div3.zip: - Bugfixed release. - Merged newer AOKP codes, fix SIM PIN issue - Settings: Remove PA version, PA Logo activity, PA Circus - Settings: Add PAC version, PAC Logo Activity, PAC Circus - Updated supersu and nativesd multiboot app. - Fixed wifi issue with NativeSD clean install. - Some small fixes.. PACman_leo_v1.2_div3.zip: - Based on latest PACman ROM (credits: szl.kiev) - AOKP Milestone 1 - PA 2.53 - Latest CM10 Nightly . Disable Vibrate on lockscreen . Toggles can be hidden(AOKP toggles only) . Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider . Color Engine from PA . Per app color, latest PA invention, Let's you define navbar color, navbar glow color, navbar buttons color, and statusbar color on per app basis . Statusbar and navbar color (Independently from per app color, define default colors) . Statusbar transparency and navbar transparency are finally back (Navbar transparency is only enabled on launcher) . A lot of fixes to ParanoidPreferences - Updated NativeSD initrd.gz (for Bluetooth) Credits: marco.palumb, Robbie P , Securecrt - Wifi tethering Fixed - Soundrecorder Fixed - Lots of small fixes - Updated more apps, but forgot to update supersu and the latest NativeSD boot app.. do that yourself via the market please... - This version is more like the original PA except some rom control stuff.. PACman_leo_v1.1_div3.zip: - Changed system base + kernel to tytung latest CM10 v1.1 for the most part (credits and lots of thanks to: tytung) - Updated to the latest merged PACman with Jellybean 4.1.2, PA 2.21, Latest ROM Control (credits: szl.kiev) - Added Multi DPI Play Store v3.9.16 (credits MyLifeRocks10) - Added custom backlight values back - replaced the copybit.qsd8k.so with the PACman v1.0 one (solves the rebooting issue with OfficeSuite Pro) - Removed/disabled some duplicates (cm10 torch, volume rocker wake.. still much more to do.. WIP) - Removed some default predefined PA settings (youtube and settings) - Added 0 dp to Rom Control Navigation bar width to disable it in landscape. - HWA video recording working (credits tytung) - Changed back to MIUI camera - Updated some more apps - Cleaned up and optimised the ROM a bit more for more smoothness.. - More small (visual) changes. PACman_leo_beta_v1.0_div3.zip: - Read Ahead value set to 2048 by default again - Included Multi DPI Play Store v3.8.17 (credits MyLifeRocks10) - System Based on CMTight + latest Evervolv base (credits PonsAsinorem, Xylo, EV Team) - Patched power.qsd8k.so to get rid of the 614MHz bug (credits tiny4579) - Patched some default settings.
PACman_leo_v1.2_div3.zip - mirror (Flash via recovery) - md5: cbb6256d03cea7d95a41e8ac90ad9b90 PACman_leo_v1.1te_div3 PACman_leo_v1.1_div3.zip - mirror (Flash via recovery) - md5: e273b8fdd48af9296c68fe6fa22cf454 PACman_leo_beta_v1.0_div3.zip - mirror (Flash via recovery) - md5: d619c27289446503a2beb8e4dda7c16c
*** Remember that all the flashing is at your own risk ! Always make backups in recovery and/or titanium backup ! ***
Thanks & Credits to : szl.kiev, tytung, PonsAsinorem, PA Team, AOKP Team, Cyanogenmod Team, Evervolv team, Securecrt, royale1223, tiny4579 and all I forgot !