- Android 4.1.2
- ParanoidAndroid v2.2
- Fully source compiled.
- Follow Paranoid Android officially on:
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Our webpage: http://www.paranoid-rom.com/
- Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
- Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen
- If you have an issue and you want to call my attention, here's what you do:
- Try everything you can: get a logcat,wipe data,or check what have you flashed lately.
- Do NOT PM the developer. Instead,post the error (attaching needed documentation,obviously) in the right thread.
- Do NOT get angry if nobody answers. Just wait and you'll get the answer.
LG-P500 specific changelog:
ParanoidAndroid specific changelog:
1. Build #1 (ParanoidAndroid 2.2):
2. Build #2 (ParanoidAndroid 2.52):
- Initial build
3. Build #3 (ParanoidAndroid 2.99 FINAL)
- Updated to 2.52
- Fixed general UI lags
- Fixed panorama mode
- Fixed calculator
- Updated to Android 4.1.2
- Updated to ParanoidAndroid 2.99 source code
- Native hacks to keep the system stable and fast
- Fixed Panorama mode
- Live wallpapers now work!
- Audio/video frameworks legacy OMX hacks (thanks gangster41)
- Everything else is fixed now!
ParanoidAndroid 2.99 changelog can be found on paranoid-rom.com.
- Fully merged Android 4.1.2
- ParanoidPreferences 3.5
- Better toggles
- Temporally reverted transparencies (Statusbar & navbar)
- Double IME on tablet fixed
- Faster notification panel for tablet
- Improved tablet notifications
- Phone statusbar expanded bugs fixed
- Do-not-disturb toggle (Disables notif. ticker and sound)
- Hybrid, check environment (Disables build.prop ro.sf.lcd_density)
- More butter than ever!
- Based on Android JB v4.1.2 (r1)
- New Toggle appearance
- AOSP & CM patches & bugfixes
- New toggles style. They're unified now to all possible UIs
- Double token encryption for security
- Double ime button fixed (aosp bug)
- Gmail crashes fixed (app bug)
- Google now hold-off delay fixed after sysUI restart (aosp bug)
- Double notification ticket avatar fixed (aosp bug)
- Tablet UI: "Notifications" in the notificationpanel/settingsview will now control the nag-overlay. Switch it off and you wont be bothered by it anymore. Notifications still come in with sound, icons show still.
- Tablet UI: The notificationticker (the overlay) had a double avatar for messages. AOSP bug, looks perfect now.
- Double recents SHOULD be fixed now. in rare cases it happened that you get twice the amount of your recents, mostly at startup. AOSP bug.
- Front activity is not hidden from recents anymore. That means you can close the currently running app by swiping the thumbnail away. Also pretty neat for accessing hybrid props fast.
- Center clock method rewritten, avoiding invalid behavior.
- Statusbar transparency method also rewritten to change alpha instead of background color
- Googles latest revision 6 has been merged by CyanogenMod. If you're using a Nexus it will probably kill every phone out there right now regarding speed and snappyness. For those who don't, buy nexus next time, or wait for samsung to give you project butter next spring.
- Bugfixes, lil bit of memory saving.
- Statusbar transparency can still cause issues for some devices, especially in tabUI. If you experience flickering, blinking or anything strange please set your statusbar opacity to 0%
- Anything that shuts down the navigationbar will mess with googles home-button swipeup-to-gsearch function. There will be no delay anymore. You can reboot and it will be fine. Its an aosp issue - but we will look into it.
- Some users reported that trebuchet in its tabUI crashes. We dont maintain it and hope that cyanogenmod will fix it. If not, should anyone of us have time we'll look into it as well. Should you have that, either use another UI layout, or try a different launcher.
- Maintenance update:
- Fix for trebuchet crash in TabUI
- Fix for tabUI do-not-disturb setting against notification-popup (switch off notifications in the toggle section of your tabUI notificationcenter and you won't be getting these awful nag-pop-ups.)
- PA-Walls refinements
- Missing google r6 patches, merged by CM
- Button panel fixes, also in landscape
- Transparent statusbar (navbar comes soon)
- 4.1.1_r6 from aosp
- Lag fix for Nexus devices
- Nexus 7 new hybrid properties
- Backup/restore is 100% fixed
- SuperSU instead of SuperUser
- New ParanoidWallpapers app including solid color selection
- More stuffs!
- CM Patches
- PA Patches
- ParanoidPreferences 3.1. Faster loading and writing. Superuser almost avoided.
- Optional menu button, or just merge with recents in tabUI.
- Fixes for frozen sysbar in tabUI
- CM has a whole bunch of patches and commits, check their changelog please.
- Maintenance update, bugfixes and patches.
... many more minor fixes.
- Maintenance update, bugfixes and patches.
- Project butter recents in tabUI (2/2)
- Quick access hybrid properties by longpressing a recent app
- More refined hybrid algorithm to reveal more layout containers
- TabletUI toggles
- All recent cm merges (Trebuchet, googles 4.1.1 r4 with a whole bunch of fixes for memory leaks, etc)
- New option: "large" to trick an app thinking the device has a real big screen. some need it, like amazon kindle to jump into tabUI. some even react on it, gdrive will slightly adapt its layout - makes only sense if you give it a small dpi though.
- The algorithm to extract the actual layout containers from apk files works more precise and can reveal more than before. there will still be a few apps left who do that layout stuff in java - we will add an override button for that, but in the meantime you can edit /system/etc/paranoid/properties.conf .layout=360 for phone-like UI, 600 for phablet, 720 = tablet, 1280 = super huge tablet
- Several bugfixes from us and cm
- Breakthrough: We can finally target the actual layout containers inside the apk. If an app brings only phoneUI, you see it right away as you only have one UI option. If it brings ten, you will be able to pick each one of em. We're finally away from this Phone/Phab/Tab nonsense.
- Total Hybrid engine revamp, alot less clutter, many bugfixes, apps wont make jumps when you load them up because their actual size is calculated by the engine.
- Panel is still growing. It brings new options and new preferences that can even change android system settings.
- All recent cm10 patches and fixes
- Finally hardware accelerated recents in TabUI, as fluid as ever. The ugly gradient is gone aswell
- Paranoid got its own dir in /system/etc/paranoid - pad.prop is not properties.conf
- A clean backup properties file is shipped, you can make a full reset in the panel in case you lost it with all the settings you made
- Force option can be activated in the panel, good for widget scaling
- The DPI sliders in the panel read min/max props from properties.conf, define them as you like
- TabUI Recents are back to a bigger size, this is temporary, i'll look for ways to port the phone implementation as project butter skipped the tabUI code
- CM fixed a lot of features again, we included them all
- Google now voice (Legacy ARMv6 bug)
How to set the workspace mode
How to change an apps Layout and size
- The whole ParanoidAndroid team, for the ROM.
- The LGICS team, for the device trees.