* Your warranty will be void. * I'm not responsible for any damage to your device. * Bugs will be fixed in 2nd post. * Be a community person. * Don't quote OP. * Don't spam here. * Read Instructions carefully. * Read FAQ's before posting any query.
1. Place ROM zip in sd card.
2. Enter CMW.
3. Perform the followng operations :-
* Wipe Data/Factory reset >> yes
* Wipe cache partition >> yes
* Advanced >> Wipe dalvik cache >>yes
* Mounts and storage >> Format System >> yes
4. Now select ' Install zip from sd card ' >> choose zip from sd card>> select the rom zip.
5. Go through AROMA.
6. Boot to homescreen. ( Expect everything to be blank )
7. Reboot once again to homescreen.
9. Install upgrade package (IMPORTANT)
1. I get a blank screen after install?
> As stated above, reboot once again.
2. What is existing install option in AROMA?
> To put simply, It allows user to change preferences such as launcher, status bar, boot animation, UI sounds etc. without installing whole ROM again. Thus, ROM gives you flexibility.
3. ROM weighs 250 MB. Why the hell would anyone want to carry it for just customizing?
> Good question. Just delete whole system folder from zip. It will reduce size by >170 MB.
4. ROM sometimes lags or eats battery faster than GB?
> It's ICS. Revert to GB or get a dual core.
5. I don't get walkman widgets on nova ?
> Widgets only support stock launchers.
6. I encounter some problems after doing existing install?
> Try doing it again with factory reset in CMW.
7. Can I install it over v2.1?
> Since v3 has a quite big changelog, therefore I recommend to flash v3 after doing all wipes.
9. SystemUIPreferences stop working in when 3rd option is checked in Serene bar?
> Don't worry. Go to quick panel option in settings and uncheck all toggles. This should fix it.
10. I get walkman light option on a non LWW device?
> Sorry, but I can't make different Settings for each device. It's rather time consuming. And I think one can probably live with that.
11. After flashing upgrade with small apps, my previous status bar gets replaced?
>Use existing install option in aroma to get your status bar back. You have to compromise with small apps though.
12 ROM becomes laggy gradually and eats more CPU power and battery?
>This primarily happens due to kernel not ROM. Please use kernel based on latest .587 source not .431
13. I get status 0 error after install?
>ROM is successfully installed. Just reboot.
14. There are some other bugs too?
>Check bugs and fixes section.
Credits ( Hit thanks for them ) :-
* Till-Kruspe ( For his amazing walkman mod, LED control and ClearStereo™ apk used )
* serajr ( For his beautiful GX UI and modded status bar )
* sandy7 ( Always there to help me )
* Rizal Lovins ( for his cybershot camera )
* draco_ag ( for his small app framework )
If you think your name should be here then PM me...