Here's some info i did grab from some particular user that maybe useful for user of Galaxy Chat
This Will Be Development Guide which include
- Device Info
No Please Upload/Fix/Make/Build PM/Replies.
All those PM will be reported & Replies will be ignore
All Method Is Based On Replies and Feedback I don't own the Samsung Galaxy Chat therefore install/flash/use with your own risk Therefore Any Changes Or Action Upon The Usage are all on your own responbility No one will be responsible for your device to brick or explode :fingers-crossed:
- Enable Usb Debugging > Mount SD Card > Copy this file to root of sdcard
- Turn of the device for 10sec
- Boot into the stock recovery mode press Combo button method (Volume Down+Home+Power)
- On recovery use the volume +- to move around and select apply update from sdcard by pressing home
- Select the file you download & copied to sdcard by pressing home again
- After installation has complete do reboot and check whether root is working or not
Download Root File
- Device Info
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 HSDPA 900 / 2100 SIM Type: Mini-SIM Dimensions:118.9 x 59.3 x 11.7 mm Weight:112 g QWERTY Keyboard DISPLAY:TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors Size 240 x 320 pixels, 3.0 inches (~133 ppi pixel density) MEMORY : microSD, up to 32 GB Internal Memory : 4 GB storage GPRS&EDGE HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP microUSB v2.0 CAMERA : 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels Records [email protected] Android 4.0.4 CPU 850 MHz Accelerometer, proximity, compass A-GPS support and GLONASS Li-Ion 1200 mAh Stand-by Up to 520 h (2G) / Up to 380 h (3G) Talk time Up to 14 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 5 h (3G) MISC SAR US 0.87 W/kg (head) 0.90 W/kg (body) SAR EU 0.46 W/kg (head)
- List Of Rom
Great thanks to buddy over sammobile & Also live.samsung-updates.com
whom hassle free upon my request for Flashable Odin
Therefore you may grab any of those from there or this few :
Why Odin?It's to restore to stock frimware if anything goes wrong
How Boot B5330 Into Odin Mode?
- Turn off your phone
- Press the Home Key+Volume Down Key+Power Button until prompt a Warning Screen
- Once you saw the warning prompted at your screen proceed press the Volume Up Key
- After Press the Volume Up.You are now entering odin mode whereby the system will download all require driver for your device.
P/s: Recommended that you have install kies for your computer before entering odin mode
Here's the odin and pit files for the Galaxy Chat B5330 : Download
Great people over Sammobiles & live.samsung-updates.com
All involved in XDA
Any Suggestion Is Welcomed But Within Ability
This is an guide that not for you to copy on other place just for sake your publicity.
Extra info will be added when possible