FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Any way to install Temple RUN on S GALAXY POCKET??

43 posts
Thanks Meter: 13
 
By taimoor tariq, Member on 16th October 2012, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Can someone provide a method to install temple RUN on Samsung galaxy pocket.. I have searched alot but i ended up with no success..

so if anyone know a tick to install please provide here..
i will be very thankful..
Thanks..



~ Regards
 
 
25th October 2012, 03:48 PM |#2  
Utkarsh-ezzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune- India
Thanks Meter: 501
 
More
Ya use the chainfire3d app...
Temple run apk u can get ftom androidpalace.com
Sent from my GT-S5300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Utkarsh-ezzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Utkarsh-ezzo Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 06:14 PM |#3  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 3,016
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taimoor tariq

Can someone provide a method to install temple RUN on Samsung galaxy pocket.. I have searched alot but i ended up with no success..

so if anyone know a tick to install please provide here..
i will be very thankful..
Thanks..



~ Regards

Here is a link to Temple Run for phones that use the ARM-V6 architecture like your Samsung Galaxy pocket. Word of warning since Temple Run was meant to be played on ARM-V7 architecture devices the performance will probably not be that great and may force close on you. But good luck hope you have fun playing Temple Run
29th October 2012, 04:19 AM |#4  
babyyeobo14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

Here is a link to Temple Run for phones that use the ARM-V6 architecture like your Samsung Galaxy pocket. Word of warning since Temple Run was meant to be played on ARM-V7 architecture devices the performance will probably not be that great and may force close on you. But good luck hope you have fun playing Temple Run

are u sure this link make temple run fine to our sgpocket?

Sent from my GT-S5300 using xda premium
29th October 2012, 04:50 AM |#5  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 3,016
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyyeobo14

are u sure this link make temple run fine to our sgpocket?

Sent from my GT-S5300 using xda premium

Will it run yes, will it run perfectly probably not.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
30th October 2012, 07:20 AM |#6  
jrkraj's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
More
Partition SD Card might help you little bit
Partition SD Card might help you little bit because its help you Increase Swap Memory to run game little smooth.

Here is the Complete guide how to format SD card

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1659231
31st October 2012, 12:40 AM |#7  
babyyeobo14's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 142
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

Will it run yes, will it run perfectly probably not.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

but when im on tutorial to collect coins my screen get crash... why?

Sent from my GT-S5300 using xda premium
31st October 2012, 01:10 AM |#8  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 3,016
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyyeobo14

but when im on tutorial to collect coins my screen get crash... why?

Sent from my GT-S5300 using xda premium

That is likely due to it running out of memory to run the app, and when an app run's out of memory to uses it crashes and force closes.
31st October 2012, 08:35 AM |#9  
DecimoEons's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
more info
Can you not find it on the market or can you not even open after install, cause you could always change your build.prop if your rooted
31st October 2012, 01:50 PM |#10  
shimp208's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 3,016
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecimoEons

Can you not find it on the market or can you not even open after install, cause you could always change your build.prop if your rooted

It has to do with the fact that Temple Run has been designed to run on devices that use the Arm-v7 instruction set and the galaxy s pocket uses a procesor that relies on the Arm-v6 instruction set. As a result the game won't run well or at all in some cases on Arm-v6 because it's missing components from the Arm-v7 architecture that allows optimal performance. That's why even if you try and compile Temple Run for Arm-v6 successfully the performance glitches and errors will always exist.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
31st October 2012, 04:19 PM |#11  
Utkarsh-ezzo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune- India
Thanks Meter: 501
 
More
I already suggested you to use chainfire3d,
I am using it and the game is running great...

Sent from my GT-S5300 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Utkarsh-ezzo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Utkarsh-ezzo Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
install, samsung, samsung galaxy pocket, sgp, temple run

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes