By turboman93, Member on 16th October 2012, 10:44 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th March 2015, 04:47 AM |#81  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona
Thanks Meter: 1,593

Donate to Me
More
Well I have the same plan as you $80 a month unlimited everything and last month along I tethered to my TV (Netflix) 82 GB of data in one month.

17th March 2015, 05:23 AM |#82  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecknoFreak

Well I have the same plan as you $80 a month unlimited everything and last month along I tethered to my TV (Netflix) 82 GB of data in one month.

Sounds good.Did you tether by wifi or use the hdmi from the Atrix HD to the tv?
18th March 2015, 02:20 AM |#83  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona

Donate to Me
More
Yeah WiFi. I do most of the tethering on WiFi
18th March 2015, 05:01 AM |#84  

More
Quote:

Yeah WiFi. I do most of the tethering on WiFi

I've heard that T-Mobile can detect that your tethering by the browsers you use on our computers.Is this true.
18th March 2015, 09:24 PM |#85  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Deltona

Donate to Me
More
You are hearing to much mate. If you are afraid just dont do it. Or buy pdanet and tether away by USB. Is safe and will be the safest way to tether on tmo
18th March 2015, 11:16 PM |#86  

More
Thanks.I'll just stick to WiFi tethering.Got multiple devices.
1st September 2015, 01:31 AM |#87  

More
Quote:

You are hearing to much mate. If you are afraid just dont do it. Or buy pdanet and tether away by USB. Is safe and will be the safest way to tether on tmo

Look what T-Mobile is doing now.Check this link.[URL] [ https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-23577 URL]
2nd September 2015, 06:47 AM |#88  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtrixHDMan

Look what T-Mobile is doing now.Check this link.[URL] [ https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-23577 URL]

Thats nothing new. I'm on the AHD with ATT on a prepaid plan that does the same thing. Unlimited 4G/LTE speeds til my plan cap, then throttled. They even did the moving from one plan to another a while ago, ended up getting higher plan cap from it.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app
2nd September 2015, 07:06 PM |#89  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

Thats nothing new. I'm on the AHD with ATT on a prepaid plan that does the same thing. Unlimited 4G/LTE speeds til my plan cap, then throttled. They even did the moving from one plan to another a while ago, ended up getting higher plan cap from it.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

The AT&T plan you were on is not the same. All their unlimited data plan were throttled after 3 or 5 gigs away and that was post paid plan.They didn't allow the tethering so if you got away with it,it was only 3 or 5 gigs of high speed.T-Mobile has figured out away to stop people from tethering over their allowed limit.So hundreds or even terabytes of data. Something you would never get away on a AT&T smart phone plan post paid or prepaid.T-Mobile wants to kick them off their network the ones who uses way too much data plus charge them for what they called stealing data and the others make them change to a limited hi speed data plan.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)