Proporta Advanced Screen Protector

Search This thread

niallac

May 27, 2010
Hi guys,
Just my account of this particular screen protector, in case any of you are interested :

I have had several different screen protectors for my Neo V. I liked the OEM one which came in the box with the phone, but Sony tell me these are not available to buy separately. I have now bought three different 3rd party protectors, and the Proporta is easily the best so far.

Ease of application: Excellent - the protector separates easily and cleanly from both backing films and is stiff enough to go on without air bubbles given a careful application.

Fit: Fit is near perfect, it is about 1.5mm narrower and 1mm shorter than my screen, almost total coverage but not so tight as to be impossible to align correctly.

Clarity: Very good, with a slight noticeable reduction in brightness, but no reduction in sharpness whatsoever.

Longevity: As good as any screen protector I've ever had. Lasts me several months, but I (almost) never put the phone in the same pocket as coins, keys, etc.

Overall: Excellent. Maybe Martin Fields protectors might offer better clarity, but they cost 2-3 times as much, nearly 4 times if you buy singly.

HTH :)

Niall